High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husqvarna 142 basic carb settings

MattG

Chainosaurus Rex
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Btw I wouldn’t refer to that vile thing as a hoosky. It’s a orange pull-on. Lol :D
I have to agree with you right there. Working on that thing was one of the most unpleasant mechanical experiences I had for a while.

No use of standard fittings - mixture of allen head, hex heads 7,8,10 mm, slot heads, :ambulance:the impulse port was 3/4 quarter circular + 1/4 flat so I couldn't ram a mityvac nozzle it.

:eek:

MattG

Chainosaurus Rex
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Grip the rubber as best you can to get the outer screw undone and then you need a 2 pronged tool to undo the mount from the case. The rubber is fairly tough ..Unless..bar oil has done for it . Some make it, some don't and many will not do what you have a problem with on this saw. The thing to remember is that the corse thread that is into the plastic of the saw on the other if end will strip the plastic (if abused) and then you into real agro.
Yeah, I thought as much Simon. Fortunately it looks as if I don't need to go there on this saw. Thanks for all your help this far!

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought as much Simon. Fortunately it looks as if I don't need to go there on this saw. Thanks for all your help this far!
Your welcome Matt.

MattG

Chainosaurus Rex
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any ideas what kind of astronomical sum we may get for it, if we choose to ebay it as "Spares and repair".......or would we be better off just keeping to one side as a workshop door stop? Or as a weapon to hit a burglar with?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any ideas what kind of astronomical sum we may get for it, if we choose to ebay it as "Spares and repair".......or would we be better off just keeping to one side as a workshop door stop? Or as a weapon to hit a burglar with?
A dumpster. But seriously I keep carcasses around to just pick parts off of. Gas caps, fasteners ect. You never know what you might need.