Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Only other little gripes I had so far other than the single spike, no roller catch and small clutch cover (which is all easily fixable)... is I felt the fuel capacity was a touché small. It had ok use ability out of a tank... I wish it had just a littttle bit more. No biggie. Just something to take into consideration. My goal is to be honest yet reasonable in this thread.

Less fuel means moar coffee breaks!

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im happy to report the oiler usage is roughly 1:1 with the gas so far with pin in. Oils great, we buried the 25” bar in some 30” oaks, no problems oiling and power was very good for a stock saw.

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Good point ;):D. It’s just something to consider if you chase your gas can around in the woods like I and other loggers do.
Agree. I'm just being silly. Less fuel means more hanging on the side of a tree for meo_O

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im happy to report the oiler usage is roughly 1:1 with the gas so far with pin in. Oils great, we buried the 25” bar in some 30” oaks, no problems oiling and power was very good for a stock saw.
Do you mean pin pushed “in” or as in the pin is still in use?

friendlywithbears

a tree falling in the woods
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Do you mean pin pushed “in” or as in the pin is still in use?

Had the same question!

Did you run at all before pushing the pin in? I haven't done it yet, and it's maybe 3/4 or more of an oil tank every tank of gas. Seems to be oiling the 25" well though with that.

Are you running with it turned all the way up now too? I'm very curious to hear how that is.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had the same question!

Did you run at all before pushing the pin in? I haven't done it yet, and it's maybe 3/4 or more of an oil tank every tank of gas. Seems to be oiling the 25" well though with that.

Are you running with it turned all the way up now too? I'm very curious to hear how that is.
Pushed it in from the get go. If your not burying the bar all the time or bore cutting a lot it might not be worth pushing in the pin.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
[emoji848]
9ea78b5dbc4466d0983f281fc1c52821.jpg