Huskyboy meets the ms462c

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Came across this video of one tank through a 462. I wonder how long a saw lasts for this guy.

I didn’t particularly think he was running it that hard to be honest. Clean cutting area, what appears to be clean wood and straight forward falling in smaller timber. If that’s how my days went I would expect my saws to last a very long time.

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
looks like he's making coin to me. wish I had jobs that easy

I completely agree. Sure the guy has sloppy cutting technique but I could only dream of jobs like that for production cutting, instead of the typical steep slopes and a jungle of underbrush that I normally get.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree I'm glad I will never work with an idiot like that .....
My daddy would have a stroke if he seen me cutting like that. I dont care how easy the job is, lack of technique is lack of care. Its inexcusable. I dont mean to sound like an elitist timber slut, but what the fug? No pride in your work?

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daddy would have a stroke if he seen me cutting like that. I dont care how easy the job is, lack of technique is lack of care. Its inexcusable. I dont mean to sound like an elitist timber slut, but what the fug? No pride in your work?
How much pride do you need in dropping some effing trees!

Last edited:

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Enough to leave some God damned hinge wood. Stupid pratt is digging 3/4 thru the trunk. Technique exits for a reason.

Not always they’re times you’ll get something going and clip the hinge or put a full face Dutchman in to pop it off the stump normally with a humboldt so you don’t meet a butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I completely agree. Sure the guy has sloppy cutting technique but I could only dream of jobs like that for production cutting, instead of the typical steep slopes and a jungle of underbrush that I normally get.

When was the last time you saw flat ground like that? Even our flat ground is like yours nothing like that farm ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk