Huskyboy meets the ms462c

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
6:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll also be interested to see how the rubber seal around the 462 filter holds up over time, if it deforms or gets stiff/shrinks. I’d personally like to see a screw clamp or something like that on the filter instead of a quick release. Again not a big deal, just my observations. It did work well during my testing and did not appear to pass fines. The filter seemed to stay clean a long time. Unfortunately I can’t put long term testing on the saw, I had to return it today.

Last edited:

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 7900 does admirably good and it doesn’t have air injection, just a well designed system. So maybe they improved it on the 500i who knows...
There are videos of a stock 500 pulling a 36 inch bar in beech no problem. It has the standard HD2 filtration, no air injection for some reason. On the bright side maybe there is hope for a MaxFlow.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Normally I'd lend you one, but its leaving immediately. I have to pick one up tomorrow instead of today, I was very very sick last night.
Can’t wait to see you post your experiences with it. I feel your pain brother, I have been very sick the past month myself. It plain sucks. Hope you get well soon.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crap. How the heck did you get that???
Can't like that post. [emoji20]
I'm unsure, my friend. It sure hasn't been fun or pretty. My girls left the house today so they dont get it, I'm fortunate my parents have a big house and can take them for a couple days while I get better. I wouldn't give this to someone I didn't like.