High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Huskyboy meets the ms462c

friendlywithbears

a tree falling in the woods
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If you want to reset it, start it on choke (don’t engage brake) for 30 secs, then hold WFO throttle until it speeds up to max then back to normal again. It’s now reset.

Have you done this at all and noticed anything from it?

I'll be going out for the day soon and plan to reset it and put a few tanks through.

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you want to reset it, start it on choke (don’t engage brake) for 30 secs, then hold WFO throttle until it speeds up to max then back to normal again. It’s now reset.
The book says to engage the chain brake while on full choke but take it off before the WOT portion. I’ve calibrated mine twice so far. It was 15 degrees F the first time I ran it. Now that it’s 40-50 out, I could tell it seemed a little off so I recalibrated it and back to good. I really like the new calibration process. It actually makes sense compared to the old reset.

image.jpg

friendlywithbears

a tree falling in the woods
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The book says to engage the chain brake while on full choke but take it off before the WOT portion. I’ve calibrated mine twice so far. It was 15 degrees F the first time I ran it. Now that it’s 40-50 out, I could tell it seemed a little off so I recalibrated it and back to good. I really like the new calibration process. It actually makes sense compared to the old reset.

View attachment 172495

Calibrated mine today and runs noticeably different than from out of box. I misread the calibration and once the speed dropped I held WOT for about a minute more waiting for it to drop more before realizing my mistake...oops!

2 tanks through after recalibration and the saw is ripping. Also feels like it may be a little more economical on fuel consumption post calibration.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That smell fills the air! I'd send you a round but shipping costs and all :)

Yeah I know, my daughters were picking up the shavings and small chunks from the splits, and they hoarded the stuff, they had it on top of their dressers for a quite a while.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
54518849_2403277603025464_8429625500317515776_n.jpg

need to be careful with those resets. lmao

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cut 6 red cedars about 8 years ago, it sure did smell nice!

I've never had to cut that much of it, it's absolute heaven.

Be careful with cedar especially if cutting or falling it a decent amount I have to wear long sleeves to protect from the chips or dust it can make you break out and itch like a sob by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk