Husky 394/395 thread

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Giving it a test? Or is it a new purchase from him? Or did he build you one? Either way id like to run one of his saws. Ive heard alot about his 661. @Moparmyway is it still non mtronic? Thats how i remember it the last vid i saw. Or maybe it was mtronic. I just member it holding 13k in a medium piece of firewood. I do like his style of builds.

longleaf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Giving it a test? Or is it a new purchase from him? Or did he build you one? Either way id like to run one of his saws. Ive heard alot about his 661. @Moparmyway is it still non mtronic? Thats how i remember it the last vid i saw. Or maybe it was mtronic. I just member it holding 13k in a medium piece of firewood. I do like his style of builds.
It was in the Adirondackstihl raffle. He built it to suit what I was wanting to do with it. Kevin and Onan18 really went out of there way to get this thing built. I can’t wait to kill some trees with it.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you gentlemen, my 661 runs the Mtronic setup these days, it’s just so much easier to work with when cutting all day, switching between different B&C lengths ........couldn’t get any easier