High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husky 394/395 thread

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Worked on the wood pile today with Josh and Moose. Ran my 394 to process down some large sugar maple. That thing still wows me every time I use it! Friggen BEAST! One of these days I'm going to get brand new cases for it. They are functional, but the PTO side has a fair bit of chain rash and the flywheel side has a hole in the bottom of the flywheel housing. Nothing that compromises funtionality, I'd just like to make it new in that way at some point.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Worked on the wood pile today with Josh and Moose. Ran my 394 to process down some large sugar maple. That thing still wows me every time I use it! Friggen BEAST! One of these days I'm going to get brand new cases for it. They are functional, but the PTO side has a fair bit of chain rash and the flywheel side has a hole in the bottom of the flywheel housing. Nothing that compromises funtionality, I'd just like to make it new in that way at some point.
Y? Leave it alone. Cut wood.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They still make 394 cases?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Husky still producing them ? Or do 395 cases fit?

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don’t make it too nice, then you feel bad about beating on them.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Y? Leave it alone. Cut wood.
Three letters, OCD ;)

Yes they still make them, same as a 395 case. @RIDE-RED 350r if you decide you want a new set send me a PM, I be happy to help you out.
Much appreciated neighbor. I have a few other projects to take care of first, but I'll keep that in mind and will get in touch when I'm ready

Don’t make it too nice, then you feel bad about beating on them.

TROOF! :D

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just get a new tree ninety 5

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah but why take apart a runner when you can just buy a pretty one?
Your right. He has the coin so you should get the old one for a fair price.
You must go buy a new tree nine five and sell your old ugly one to Wayne this fall. He likes ugly saws and will show them TLC. Such a good guy.
:D

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your right. He has the coin so you should get the old one for a fair price.
You must go buy a new tree nine five and sell your old ugly one to Wayne this fall. He likes ugly saws and will show them TLC. Such a good guy.
:D

I already got an ugly 395 so I'm good.

I was just expressing my opinion that if I wanted a pretty one I'd just find a new one let it set then beat the brakes off the ugly one I have. But again this is my opinion, I'm not a fan of shinny.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I was just expressing my opinion that if I wanted a pretty one I'd just find a new one let it set then beat the brakes off the ugly one I have. But again this is my opinion, I'm not a fan of shinny.
"Shinny" never paid the bills here, work did.
Quote that *s-word!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I think you should get a new 395, and send the ugly one my way. Lol