JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
4:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_4736.PNG IMG_4737.PNG looking for rear muffler shield part #22
And bottom muffler shield part#16(most important)
Not sure what other models will work with the 142e. Open to suggestions.
Let me know what ya have. Thanks!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can find out what other models this fits I can drop one in the box if ihave one, finding the actual one for the saw may present challenges of their own, but I will look.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ill try and figure out what else they fit but @Motorhead may of nailed it with a quick response:D ill try looking up the part # and see wer it leads me. Thanks

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok so this is what i found.
Bottom heat shield #530055174 fits
136le 01-06
137/e 01-12
141le 04-05
142/e 01-09

Looked on E replacement parts. Thats what my poulan search brought me to. Tons of good parts on that site.
The poulan 295 # is 550055406 looks the same"ish" from a grainy parts schematic. Dont know for sure myself but im not an expert.
On that site it also cross referenced the original husky part # to a craftsman saw. No pics or model # of the saw but was same part number. Dont know if its the same part.
Husky part # is discontinued.
The poulan 295 # is available.
The craftsman # that is the same as the husky # is available.
Dont know if this makes sense or if i confused u guys as much as myself:p

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Foil duct tape everything and a big ol muffler mod so it wont trap heat and you'll be set lol.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hahahaha! I got alot of foil tape! And i already opened up the exhaust two times the size of original slot. U wouldnt even know unless u had 2 side by side. But there is a lil heat damage"browning" to the plastic case already. Have u ever heard the phrase "polishing a turd" cuz thats kinda what im goin for on this build:D

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hahahaha! I got alot of foil tape! And i already opened up the exhaust two times the size of original slot. U wouldnt even know unless u had 2 side by side. But there is a lil heat damage"browning" to the plastic case already. Have u ever heard the phrase "polishing a turd" cuz thats kinda what im goin for on this build:D

I wouldn't say you're polishing a turd but more like breathing new life in to a Solo cup lol

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't say you're polishing a turd but more like breathing new life in to a Solo cup lol
Lol! Ya its not a turd. Its actually pretty cool to me. 152psi cold! I didnt even do a base gasket delete;) I think shell rip! Once i get done polishing it;)
@Motorhead do u know for sure if that poulan part will fit? Its a different # thats y i ask....thanks
Addicted to clamshells:eek:

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol! Ya its not a turd. Its actually pretty cool to me. 152psi cold! I didnt even do a base gasket delete;) I think shell rip! Once i get done polishing it;)
@Motorhead do u know for sure if that poulan part will fit? Its a different # thats y i ask....thanks
Addicted to clamshells:eek:
No I’m not really sure but I have put a couple poulan motors in those little huskys, a lot of the parts are interchangeable.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I’m not really sure but I have put a couple poulan motors in those little huskys, a lot of the parts are interchangeable.
Well its deff a ave to look down if chipper1 cant come up with something and no one else has one. And i would of never known that so thank u! Whats ur thoughts on the craftsman having the same part#? Did they use a similar design? Cuz those r showing available

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well its deff a ave to look down if chipper1 cant come up with something and no one else has one. And i would of never known that so thank u! Whats ur thoughts on the craftsman having the same part#? Did they use a similar design? Cuz those r showing available
Craftsman and poulan are one in the same,I don’t know about the new saws but the ones made back then were the same.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Craftsman and poulan are one in the same,I don’t know about the new saws but the ones made back then were the same.
Ok so old poulans and craftsman r the same and old homeowner huskys r made by poulan?