75c95bcba5fcc1b450350f386f8f0ca6.jpg

justoldsaws

From the land downunder
Local time
12:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you have long guns over there and no hand guns or what ?

Rifles, shotguns for hunting, handguns for target shooting at gun clubs, need a seperate pistol license.
Semi auto rifles are restricted to professional shooters and farmers but they need to have a reason to own them and need a semi auto license.
Majority of the Aussies can only have bolt action, lever action, and still you need to prove a genuine reason for owning firearms.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rifles, shotguns for hunting, handguns for target shooting at gun clubs, need a seperate pistol license.
Semi auto rifles are restricted to professional shooters and farmers but they need to have a reason to own them and need a semi auto license.
Majority of the Aussies can only have bolt action, lever action, and still you need to prove a genuine reason for owning firearms.
This sucks.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/372...-has-guns-confiscated-trying-to-protect-home/

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, that's crap. very few of my guns aren't loaded and my neighbors have backhoes...

Share this here too.

Put down here in Ohio by sheriff. Have video of it too.

View attachment 88452
Good Lord! That was a monster! I'd love to find His Brother and put Him on my wall and in my freezer...

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hell, I about shot a meth head on my front porch a few years ago and the Sheriff's deputy was honestly surprised that I didn't. I pray that I never have to, but a legal system like that is crap. I can't imagine the reason(s) that I'd have to concoct to explain the current battery of arms to AUS authorities. LOL, my daughter (9) was asking me the other day when She was going to get Her first pistol and shotgun (She already has her first rifle and the 2nd is in the safe).