High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Hunting and shooting thread

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
@Czed - Bro is just short for my brother ;)

Search Homeland Guns

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Czed - Bro is just short for my brother ;)

Search Homeland Guns
You must like you're brother lol
I've got two and five sisters first name's only.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You must like you're brother lol
I've got two and five sisters first name's only.

I just try and keep info limited on the websites. Using bro guy friend etc. Dont think I use names much.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to take one of my sister's handgun shopping she just has my m&p .22 compact i want her to get something along the line of the taurus g2 or slim i want my .22 back lol that sucker is fun and accurate.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her teenage neighbor was kidnapped in vienna wv and found beaten to death thirty miles away it was sad.
I moved her closer to me into a nice place but i still want at least a 9mm for her.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Man if they could just get a 9mm as small as a pocket size 380 bodyguard or 738. Heres for hoping
I'm with you. I was checking out the little Ruger lcp wishing it was a 9. Maybe the 9mm is the same size but I haven't seen one in person.

On another note.... I started my single shot project. Got my .356 bore 18.75" long barrels today. I'm not a machinist but I have a lot of machines. ;)

20170406_154827.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of you guy's probably watch the youtube gun guy's like i do to see what interesting guns are coming out but lately some are begging for donations like that wranglerstar tool does.
something about losing sponsors who cares
Nobody's ever paid for my gun's or ammo what do you guy's think.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hate it when people beg for money. I'm a pretty generous guy when I see a worthy cause, but when someone begs and can obviously take care of themselves for their rediculous job they made up because it's fun, it erks me.

Then again, if people want to see the morons on YouTube blow themselves up with a tractor trailer load of fertilizer, let them donate to a worthy cause.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate it when people beg for money. I'm a pretty generous guy when I see a worthy cause, but when someone begs and can obviously take care of themselves for their rediculous job they made up because it's fun, it erks me.

Then again, if people want to see the morons on YouTube blow themselves up with a tractor trailer load of fertilizer, let them donate to a worthy cause.
I'm the same way if they want toy's work for it.
I've met a few gun writers for magazine and the internet over the years in idpa and a few said they get free guns or ammo sometimes or usually a deep discount for them because of the free advertising cz usa is awesome they used to have pistol giveaways at a range i used to go to that a cz rep visited often.
glock did occasionally too.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
4:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see them begging at the end of highway off ramps with a sign like "Need food" while they're smoking a butt and talking on their smart phones.
I always wondered if those guys have a union? Health benefits, paid vacations, 401k, company car..............the usual perks.
Last year my SIL said he watched a lady holding a "broke down need help" sign, walk from a corner by a truck stop, over to the parking lot and drive away in a nice late model Impala. I guess her broke down car was at home.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's so hard to judge the state police i know one has investigated when someone is begging near an interstate off ramp near charleston wv sometimes legit but one bragged clearing 40k plus welfare or something they were getting if they have kids with them it's really a tough call.
But a few of the youtube people begging is what i meant.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Theres a hodji couple that does this crap at a 4 way stop at wal mart with there kids with them pan handeling.i saw them get into a late model chevy truck with a tree trimming sighn go across st to bp and buy 5 packs of smokes.i confronted them and said aint yall the sorry ass hodjis that were at the 4 way stop at walmart and lowes shopping center pann handling.the guy said some kind of awwla la *s-word and i said you come back im calling sherrif i havnt seen them in a while

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theres a hodji couple that does this crap at a 4 way stop at wal mart with there kids with them pan handeling.i saw them get into a late model chevy truck with a tree trimming sighn go across st to bp and buy 5 packs of smokes.i confronted them and said aint yall the sorry ass hodjis that were at the 4 way stop at walmart and lowes shopping center pann handling.the guy said some kind of awwla la *s-word and i said you come back im calling sherrif i havnt seen them in a while

I'd buy that camel jocky a pack of bacon, open it up and throw bacon slices at him