Hunting a missing saw!!!

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never had any problems before with thiefs, this is probleby the first time, it seems that one saw left around the time I had hearth attack.
Of all the saws I have, there is 3 saws I don't borrow away, and the missing one is one of them.
_DSC3423.jpg

This is the saw who somehow have walked away with :(
_DSC2909.jpg

I don't care if I miss one 3xx or 5xx saw, but a 242 or 262.....@$£&%@£#

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never had any problems before with thiefs, this is probleby the first time, it seems that one saw left around the time I had hearth attack.
Of all the saws I have, there is 3 saws I don't borrow away, and the missing one is one of them.
View attachment 52919

This is the saw who somehow have walked away with :(
View attachment 52922

I don't care if I miss one 3xx or 5xx saw, but a 242 or 262.....@$£&%@£#
Had to be someone on foot or they would've taken more that's what that scum did to me i lost a nos alpina 600 professional do you have any suspects.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone knew what they were after if they took one of your more valuable saws.
Maybe someone you bought or sold to that scum got 15.00 for my saw the police told me.

Warped5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear of your loss, Tor.

So we have a saw-savvy thief (probably) on foot in Norway that knew which saw to take ...

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20170117_162638.jpg You might want to secure your shop better he might be back i got hit four times while i was at work at my new shop.
i drilled through the door and jam and bolted completely through i can put up to three circle locks on mine i called the police immediately and started hitting the pawnshops here i don't know how you guys handle it there.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Simply terrible! It's a shame people would rather steal than ask for help. I agree it's odd someone would only take a single saw though. Any chance you may have left it in the truck? I'm sure you've looked everywhere but I'm guilty of misplacing things from time to time. Other than that he might have been a stihl guy and just got terribly disappointed :flamethrower2:

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to be someone on foot or they would've taken more that's what that scum did to me i lost a nos alpina 600 professional do you have any suspects.
thats my thinking also, if they had a car they would had taken them all.

It's odd to me someone would only steal one. It's someone you know likely
I somehow just hope one neightbour needed a saw to chop down a three, but it doesnt look promising.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Tor.

So we have a thief (probably) on foot in Norway that knew which saw to take ...
Im buying looks, will probleby invest in a camera, and my rifle is loaded and ready for use.
And yes Ted, the thief had a good taste, he didnt bother to grab a ported 346xpg ;)

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope you find it i know how it feels to work all your life then some lowlife steals from you
Motion lights are a good deterrent and my friends put remote sounding sensors along their driveway.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm willing to bet the farm its definitely someone you know and they didn't have a vehicle/truck at the time of theft. Lucky the punk didn't walk off with two...it takes no more/no less time or effort to walk off with one in each hand than it does walking off with just one. Hope you recover your saw and hope they lynch the little SOB('s) who took it if they're caught.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's odd to me someone would only steal one. It's someone you know likely
99.9% of the time it's someone you know and 99.9% of the time you know who did it.

Just gotta prove it.

I had a 034 go missing years ago and knew it was a kid from a few miles away that was known to steal
I caught him down at the creek one day and asked him nicely with his face in the gravel and my knee in his neck and he swore to God he didn't take it and for some reason I believed him so I let him go.

Week later I found my saw under my coveralls in the tool box of my truck right where I left it. Lol

That's the .1% of the time your wrong.

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They get stripped naked and fed to hungry Wolverines.

Piss on that buddy.
Throw them in a chipper w/da governer bypassed.
They wont steal again!
I hate thiefs.

Or let me give him a ride in an empty concrete truck barrel for 2 mins.
Colored concrete is a hot item now.

Last edited:

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a guy steal a pair of knock off RayBans once. Inside two hours he already had his initials carved on the inside of the temple piece to prove they were "his". It's a round world MFer.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never met the thief but a state trooper practically begged me not to stomp him when he was caught my neighbors got a plate number when i was working they put him on home confinement just where he was when he stole my stuff he stole from many and never served time he's an informant we were told.