How to square file

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
7:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I find it amazing, after seeing about a billion pics of cutters... some are memorable.

I’m just not that observant..

I’ll send a vid to someone, and they’ll tell me all the *s-word I was doing wrong I never even noticed..

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone around your area use square?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I’m aware of. Most everything around here is homeowner stuff except the few tree companies. I’ve been by the dealers and they don’t do square grinding because they don’t sell any. I’m sure there is some other crazy person around here but i don’t know of anyone.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dealer seems to enjoy when I come in because I’ll order whatever I fancy to get into for the time and it’s something different. Then they’ll ask how I liked it and comparison, not that I’m professional, but no one else seems to live outside the box. But the great thing is they don’t give me problems and they will hop on the computer and start clicking away as soon as I start rambling it off

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dealer seems to enjoy when I come in because I’ll order whatever I fancy to get into for the time and it’s something different. Then they’ll ask how I liked it and comparison, not that I’m professional, but no one else seems to live outside the box. But the great thing is they don’t give me problems and they will hop on the computer and start clicking away as soon as I start rambling it off

You want to really throw them for a loop order a wrap power head with a 32 or 36” bar and semi skip square chain a skull bucket full brim and in jeans chaps.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You want to really throw them for a loop order a wrap power head with a 32 or 36” bar and semi skip square chain a skull bucket full brim and in jeans chaps.

Have ordered a 32” light with full skip through them. And they have available to order straight from the site a 462r. I wish i COULD order it because I would in a heartbeat lol.

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the ball rolling, waiting for a quote on a hundred files. Lets hope they aren't using the same distributor Jeff talked to.

Update...
No luck so far.
I don't think they've had to replenish their stock any time recently so are likely a little out of date with what's been going on with both price and supply. They're running into the same issues as everyone else, unfortunately it's sounding like they do use the same distributor Jeff talked to who currently has no stock and no eta.
He's still trying some other places but it doesn't look promising at this point.

Oh well, I tried... Did seem too good to be true, was quoted a price well under three bucks a file and I did make him double check both the price and file type.

I'm going to try and get out that way and get whatever they have left if there's enough to make it worth the trip but got the impression it was less than a dozen.