High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

How to choose your own baseball bat?

Dennis L. Ward

Active OPE Member
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Last month I bought a nice baseball bat after hour of research. Finally I found a website this is outdoorgearland.com and my selected bat is "141 High-density wood baseball bat". I want to mention some essential features of this particular baseball bat. Such as-
  • Barrel: ~2-1/2" average diameter
  • Comfortable grip
  • Lightweight
  • Long lasting
If you have any ideas you can share with me...

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't know much about choosing a wood baseball bat but I can tell you a Stihl MS 261 is a dandy tool for dismantling one.........

LOL! As my old man did just that back in 1966 with a old Homelite Zip. ( I killed a chicken with my bat ) Big no no back then. We had 250 laying hens back then, and 50 Christmas turkeys for sale.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL! As my old man did just that back in 1966 with a old Homelite Zip. ( I killed a chicken with my bat ) Big no no back then. We had 250 laying hens back then, and 50 Christmas turkeys for sale.
I can see where playing baseball with Chickens, would be a bit hard on the Chickens. I'm surprised you only killed one...

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can see where playing baseball with Chickens, would be a bit hard on the Chickens. I'm surprised you only killed one...

Only one with the bat, but I did get another one with a rock, it was roosting up high in the wrong building and I threw the rock to knock it of the roost so it would go back to the hen house. ( that was not a good day either.)

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That brought back a memory of me killing one of my dad's chickens with my bb gun. I did man up and tell dad he then grabs said bb gun and tells me to run... the old man could work that red Ryder with some speed lol.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That brought back a memory of me killing one of my dad's chickens with my bb gun. I did man up and tell dad he then grabs said bb gun and tells me to run... the old man could work that red Ryder with some speed lol.

I know exactly what you mean, my old man was born in 1917 , they did not play around much back then! ( got my ass wore out many times back in the day )

Cigmaker, ( I do have to say that is funny !) But similar things have happened here! :eek:.