High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didnt spend the time to watch the vid. Sounds like theres no need haha. That vid of mitch’s is prob the one i learnt the most from, wish he was around these days...

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didnt spend the time to watch the vid. Sounds like theres no need haha. That vid of mitch’s is prob the one i learnt the most from, wish he was around these days...
I was gonna post his video before I scrolled down and saw someone had the same idea.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little tip I haven’t seen mentioned yet, if your saw is starting to “lope” at idle it needs more fuel on L jet. Try 1/8 turn increments till it stops loping. You’d be surprised how much the L affects power.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Little tip I haven’t seen mentioned yet, if your saw is starting to “lope” at idle it needs more fuel on L jet. Try 1/8 turn increments till it stops loping. You’d be surprised how much the L affects power.
The low affects powa, can't be, na, your fooling, get outa hear, reeeeally?...

Last edited:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How to actually tune a chainsaw.
Use your ear and a screwdriver.
Where do I claim my prize?
I missed the videos :oops:

American Piddler

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well wasn't trying to spam just sharing but no worries.... appreciate the feedback only makes ya better! As far as tuning goes I generally only tune when it gets real muggy and humid and then once it's stupid cold and dry....

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well wasn't trying to spam just sharing but no worries.... appreciate the feedback only makes ya better! As far as tuning goes I generally only tune when it gets real muggy and humid and then once it's stupid cold and dry....
That’s about as often as you’ll have to tune with a stock saw. Modified they get more sensitive.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
3:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should put one of the midgets from the second vid as your avatar ,i bet the guys would earn your respect faster ,they are rough on the new guys sometimes .

American Piddler

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well... I am planning another saw video on replacing the fuel line & filter does anyone have any sound advice I should keep in mind when making the next episode ?

American Piddler

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well the new video is up and I think itturned out pretty well... clearly shows how to replace the fuel line & filter...

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This guy covers how to adjust the carb really well. Stick with this one!