High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

awol

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I do now!
I have to say that I did look for it last night though! How is it doing at Winter Camp?
Its doing OK. Weight loss program is complete, just have to finish assembling and try it out.

Back to the charity cut..
I think I may go east saturday.
If anyone needs a ride, holler.
There will also be a small one in Seymour the first weekend of March.

Hard to believe someone that cute is his daughter.:campeon::campeon::campeon::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Haven't you seen her mother??!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Starts like this before you know it he will be deleting posts.:D:D:D:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::2guns::2guns::2guns::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

Just joking .

OK......I'm gonna delete all of Kenneth's post and move this thread.

This is a GTG that Jon & I need to attend. This year I plan on doing a lot more GTGs.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have a MiniMac and a Wildthing that I'm looking for a 48" bar for. Just a few questions. What mix oil is the best and what ratio do you use? (I just want the best oil mixed in my E85 gas.) Can I run used oil as my bar oil? What is the best brand chainsaw? [emoji39]

Becoming banned in 5...4...3...2...1. [emoji38]

Good morning guys. [emoji4] Thanks for the heads-up Kenneth.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have a MiniMac and a Wildthing that I'm looking for a 48" bar for. Just a few questions. What mix oil is the best and what ratio do you use? (I just want the best oil mixed in my E85 gas.) Can I run used oil as my bar oil? What is the best brand chainsaw? [emoji39]

Looks like you're on the right track, but trade those saws for some big Homelites.