High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
How would either the 22nd or 29th of February work, or would that be too' soon? If it was in March, I'd be a bit more functional post-surgery, at least for clearing splits, pouring coffee, etc. The Surgeon is grinding off 2 bone spurs, fixing a torn bursa or two and repairing a labral tear. I could have plenty of coffee, a damn good lunch, and probably take care of breakfast and/or dinner for those who were around. I don't have 220, but I have 15amp 110 for a camper, a spare bedroom and a decent sized living room with all reclining furniture for those who were inclined to spend either Friday or Saturday night due to mileage.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Get something set up! I can get there I hope and bring some stuff if needed!
It won't be terrible, maybe 6 cords max. I'm just out of time, between fixing the truck, guard drill and a quick paying weekend job (and replacing the wax ring on my Mother's toilet...), that's the next three weekends, then I'm down for a bit.

Last edited:

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2 miles north of Udall KS, roughly in between Wichita and Winfield. Kaw lake in OK is about 50 minutes from me.
View attachment 219797
Looks to be right north of the gas station/convenience store. I used to haul into the feed mill @ Kellogg & would stop in Udall for coffee & breakfast on my way back.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shy of maybe a few pieces, everything is already bucked. It was bucked, loaded and dumped. I just didn't expect Hayden's unplanned week in the hospital and attendant care afterwards. That chewed up a good bit of time. I may have 1 bigger Hack that I can get here before then that would require some work, but it wouldn't be bad. 60-70cc wood about 24-26".

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Looks to be right north of the gas station/convenience store. I used to haul into the feed mill @ Kellogg & would stop in Udall for coffee & breakfast on my way back.
Yes Sir. 2 miles North of K-15/US-77 Highway and 1/4 mile back to the East. Around here, people that don't personally know me apparently call me "the woodstack guy"... lol

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, Gentlemen!

@Locust Cutter: I sure do feel like my problems in life are small after reading about your son!
There are few things in life that weigh heavier on my mind than the needs of loved ones (especially the kind that I can't fix).
So thankful for our Father in heaven who hears and answers prayer!
I will be praying for ya'll!

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all! Spent much of December in and out of the Hospital with Hayden, between his initial craniotomy, and a subsequent lower sinus infection (he no longer has an upper sinus), that swelled his head and face like a grape. the 104.7° fever was fun too!
View attachment 219776 View attachment 219777

Did I miss the back story? What is going on with your son? Prayers sent for sure.

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OMG SNOW STORM
WHERE'S THE BREAD N MILK
296cd3b2d5bac924eb1bced993670ad3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk