High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
4:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never fished there. But heard OK has some damn good white bass fishin.
Literally wore my arm out on lake ft gibson when stumbled into a mess of white bass when they were running
Every time i cast something took the hook. Had to put several back but kept several. Totally enjoyable

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never fished there. But heard OK has some damn good white bass fishin.
Literally wore my arm out on lake ft gibson when stumbled into a mess of white bass when they were running
Every time i cast something took the hook. Had to put

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is that mess on the left?

Looks like Elm..
Then hackberry and persimmon.. though gum bark can look like persimmon sometimes.

you nailed the other two. The one on the left is definitely defective for the species. The whole tree looked deformed, very weird. I tried to find the best piece to represent the tree. If you saw the end grain it would probably be obvious. It’s a red oak, what I think we call black jack around here.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Day went pretty well
About 100 total
Sand bass
Crappie
Black bass
Spotted bass
06a0f829085dc1c0edd231d2ad2f94d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't consider myself a jealous person, but I'm a bit jealous of your day! Lol! Nice haul of fish Sir! Any day fishing is a good day!

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feeling some better! Hopefully a one day thing! Sounds like that storms a brewin! They keep changing the amount tho!

Good to hear! Yeah, it's definitely coming on for sure. Most of the day was absolutely gorgeous out here, high 50's and like 8 mph breeze, but when that sun went down, wind picked up and it got cold, FAST!

They keep changing the amount and day out here! Lol Went from Sat. and Sun. less than an inch both days, to Sun. and Mon. less than an inch both days, to Sunday 1 to 3 inches.

I swear it almost does no good to look at the forecast past 12 hours out, with as much as it changes. Lol