High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 200003

Finally got a decent saw to work on..

Owner is clueless to what he’s got there.
I've been tinkering with one of those. Was thinkn about swapping it to a 357 top end to compare to my 357. My 359 is a sure enough strong saw.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a junk saw from a brand that's going down hill. I'd give him $40 for it.
Responded well to the destroyed cat and 3 added exhaust ports.
Had to open the high side 1/4 turn too.. it was lean as hell. Would have eventually killed it.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Responded well to the destroyed cat and 3 added exhaust ports.
Had to open the high side 1/4 turn too.. it was lean as hell. Would have eventually killed it.

I got one from @cobey with a pipe and extra Exhaust port and iirc some relieving on the lower transfers. Runs good it does.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!
fa69b52582ff36b553ccec92121b894f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those things can be a PIA to load/unload, with front steer, rear steer, offset & crab steer capabilities it can be a bit tedious depending on wheelbase, trailer width & operator experience.
Looks like photographic proof there.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Colorado city ends topless ban after spending $300G defending it in court
By Brie Stimson | Fox News
Video
Fox News Flash top headlines for Sept. 21

Fox News Flash top headlines for Sept. 21 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

Fort Collins, Colo. formally removed a public ordinance that banned women from going topless in public in a win for the ‘Free the Nipple’ movement.

The city decided after spending more than $300,000 defending the ordinance in court against two women who sued for discrimination that it wasn’t worth the cost, NBC News reported.

JENNIFER ANISTON TALKS FREE THE NIPPLE MOVEMENT: 'I WEAR A BRA'

“The money was just better spent on other city priorities," a Fort Collins government spokesperson said.

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in February that the law discriminated against women, writing it reinforced “negative stereotypes depicting women’s breasts, but not men’s breasts, as sex objects.”

The court rejected the idea that removing the ban would lead to women "parading in front of elementary schools or swimming topless in the public pool,” according to NBC.

The 10th Circuit acknowledged they’re in the minority as most states have rejected such legal challenges.

The Colorado ruling makes female toplessness legal in six states, including Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah and Wyoming.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Later this year, the U.S. Supreme Court will decide whether to hear a challenge to a topless ban in New Hampshire, NBC reported.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have spent a lot of time in Kansas in the last 7-8 years & have yet to see any topless wimmens. What do you Kansas fellas know of this law??

Last edited: