High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to welcome @KS Plainsman to the thread. Don't know him from Adam but figured I could shoot him a welcome to this "local" thread.

Thanks for the welcome Sir! I had planned on making a thread introducing myself, but I'm still trying to figure out how this forums works for sure. This is the first forum I've signed up for in about 5 years, so it's taking me just a bit to get it figured out. I'll work on that today.

Basically I'm just a firewood guy from northwest Kansas, who loves to run chainsaws and split wood!

This forum seems to have good people, who are respectful to each other, so I figured I'd give it a go! I'm glad to be here!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the welcome Sir! I had planned on making a thread introducing myself, but I'm still trying to figure out how this forums works for sure. This is the first forum I've signed up for in about 5 years, so it's taking me just a bit to get it figured out. I'll work on that today.

Basically I'm just a firewood guy from northwest Kansas, who loves to run chainsaws and split wood!

This forum seems to have good people, who are respectful to each other, so I figured I'd give it a go! I'm glad to be here!
Welcome, good group who haven't looked for arguementative subjects so far

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Welcome to the group, KS Plainsman.
I see you have some McCulloch's.
Interesting. 1121171457.jpg 1121171457.jpg

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting. View attachment 196502 View attachment 196502

Good grief!!!!!!!!!! Lol! Now that is a collection of saws! That's awesome!

I am a fan of all chainsaws, but Macs are what I started with, so I do keep a soft spot in my heart for them, for sure.

Thanks for sharing the picture!

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Welcome!
We need to work on this lack of Huskies in your signature...

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I am a fan of all chainsaws, but Macs are what I started with, so I do keep a soft spot in my heart for them, for sure.

Just what we need,,,,another Mac Man :)

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2618e9666077f851cc326f4b6bf0324a.jpg

I think I should move more project saws to Nixa. [emoji848]

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome!
Thanks friend! You know, I can't even argue with you on that (I'm not the arguing type anyways). Lol!

We just don't have any Husky dealers anywhere close to me. I think the nearest is like 80 miles or so away, which isn't too bad, but I have 3 Stihl dealers within 25 miles. So that's why I ended up with them instead.

The next 2 saws on my list to get are, a Makita EA7900PRZ2, and some flavor of Husky. Most likely a 372 or 390. So I will end up with one for sure, it's just a matter of when.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome!

You hush...

Thanks friend! You know, I can't even argue with you on that (I'm not the arguing type anyways). Lol!

We just don't have any Husky dealers anywhere close to me. I think the nearest is like 80 miles or so away, which isn't too bad, but I have 3 Stihl dealers within 25 miles. So that's why I ended up with them instead.

The next 2 saws on my list to get are, a Makita EA7900PRZ2, and some flavor of Husky. Most likely a 372 or 390. So I will end up with one for sure, it's just a matter of when.

Don't listen to Jason, anybody that has a screen name that ends in "NUT" can't be trusted. Your saw selection is just fine.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You hush...

Don't listen to Jason, anybody that has a screen name that ends in "NUT" can't be trusted. Your saw selection is just fine.
Anyone who pushes toward what they have may be insecure in the choice they have made. Need the reassurance from others perhaps. I remember loong long ago when I was single, Come on it's all good married guys said:loveyou:. Just showed me how bad my choosers worked then:tiburon::bash::BangHead: just saying none of us need to be guided in the choices we make. And happenstance early on gave me direction from a ms-170, 460, 066, ported 661 and then a used 661 runner to stroke out to 96.x cc's for a little more excitement.
My choice was so bad I am the first Male divorced by court order to clarify custody of a child in the father's favor at family court in St. Louis county. That wench wasn't fit cording to the judge

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting. View attachment 196502 View attachment 196502

Just what we need,,,,another Mac Man :)
There seems to be a few of us around for sure!
You Mac guys better jump on this before it's too late [emoji39]
Welcome KS Plainsman.
a98d1bc70c8defb572119ba8634ed008.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk