High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that still the cat s60 phone? I've been eyeballing the cat s61.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes on the S60. I've been bouncing it out of my pocket and onto concrete and asphalt for over two years. Did we talk about it at hedgefest last year or am I thinking of someone else? Much cheaper than Iphone. Just remember its a phone first and foremost, not a high resolution camera or something to play games on.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes on the S60. I've been bouncing it out of my pocket and onto concrete and asphalt for over two years. Did we talk about it at hedgefest last year or am I thinking of someone else? Much cheaper than Iphone. Just remember its a phone first and foremost, not a high resolution camera or something to play games on.
So many people nowadays are all about "Entertain me" and, Unfortunatly cell phones anymore are more entertainment than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I like that my phone (LG6) will do a lot of things and has been trouble free, so far. But I will never know what it's true capabilities are. I really just don't care. It does what I want. It gets me on OPE, marketplace, Craigslist and, get this. I can actually make phone calls on it.
But if an EMP were to happen it would be useless. My boss is always on me to use my technology. I told him he needs to remember how to use a pencil and paper, too. Just in case.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes we did and I was impressed with it then as well. I'd really use the flir about everyday here at work now.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am using my third Note 8. One broken screen and one bad battery. Like the phone as long as it keeps running. At least the phone isn't catching on fire.

Ive had my note 8 for 20 months now. The trick is to leave it off your person before jumping in to the fray. I here the note 11s will be a flat screen again.

Good for a reaming at your nearest Sprint store.

I just did this yesterday. I was skipped over in line at the store. I asked how the hell could you skip me I'm the biggest thing the the store right now!!!!!!

I think I was too heterosexual for the skinny jean wearing fruit there.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 195927
I remember that someone had a jetta tdi full of saws...
I wouldn't know who that was!? [emoji849] I'm still in a vw but upgraded a little bit. This is what I ended up with.
02a35d2fe307abe401234c15592eacba.jpg

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Yesterday a cloudburst dumped near an inch of rain in just twenty minutes around 3:30.

It was right at dismissal time at the public school across the street. Kids got soaked to the bone waiting for the parade of parents to pick them up.

It’s a zoo over there with forty plus cars lined up to fetch their house plants.