High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He burned into April this year.

With those Taylor units it’s either full bore, or nothing.. don’t seem to matter if it’s 40 degrees, or 4 degrees, they seem to eat the same.
We had a hardy and I can remember 15- 21 Rick of wood for a winter. 3000 sq ft, it heated our water as well. Fill it up morning and evening.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
3:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a hardy and I can remember 15- 21 Rick of wood for a winter. 3000 sq ft, it heated our water as well. Fill it up morning and evening.

I got a few neighbors with the Hardy units.
This Taylor unit that Gary has is bout twice the size. Not sure what ever possessed him to get something that big.
You'd think he lived in northern Minnesnowda..

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is HOT here.
Been playing auto mechanic...
Saturday and today. Two hot days, and I'm dumb enough to be working in the sun.

Saturday was fluid change day on my new work rig. I bought another Sprinter, and changed all the oils and filters except the rearend and power steering. I still have to put all new rollers on the sliding door.

Today I had to check the power steering pump pressure in our family rig, and then rotate the tires. No fun on a dually with simulators.
It has to have all new shocks and struts, and a new rack and pinion. I'm not to excited about that either.

I am blessed to be able to work though, and have my boys out there wanting to help!

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been sorting out and cleaning up in the garage. Put it off for several years but the glut of Echos had tipped the balance. [emoji37]

I stopped counting at sixty ready to run saws. There are ten(ish) on consignment at Jeffs Small Engines. Makes seventy at least. Ten or so projects to boot. [emoji2960]
Yeah im in same predicament

Got over 70 runners plus projects and parts saws. Really want to unload a bunch of these but not willing to bend over to do so
You guys and your chainsaws. Sheesh! [emoji849]

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning so far 82°. In the city double trunk black cherry. Danger tree near corner of raised parking area, with 60' or less drop to fence at alley or next property. If it could be convinced to fall just right.
Got email " you'd have to climb to drop limbs":risas3: he's got a price that he doesn't like. The estimator for the tree service saw no good way to get a bucket truck in there maybe.
If the lottery gifts me the funds for a decent bucket truck there are trees I wood really like to mill. But the ticket hasn't tbeen checked yet to see if I get to play above ground.
Sam Clemens said work is done by person at theatre selling tickets, play is the person who attempts climbing Mount Everest.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The heat here has been brutal...It is 91° now with 60% humidity for a heat index of 104°. It is supposed to get up to 96° later today.
That is similar to the guess here for now, when, it's 74 and poured rain earlier. While it paused made it out to vehicle, now it's unpaused and I enjoy the rooftop drumming on my minivan. Parked since visual is impaired at LOWE'S free wifi. Used 14 gig of wifi last period.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I measured 102 at about 2:30 this afternoon while struggling to keep 2 air conditioners running at work. At 4:00 I measured 84. Going home I ran into some really heavy rain and wind. Geez it poured. Got home, no power. I've been waiting for this to happen for a year. Now's my chance. Pulled out the generator, plugged it into the house, started it, went inside and flipped the transfer switches and, Whala. House is up and running. I hadn't wired in the A/C because I didn't figure it would handle the load but after running things it appears I was only using about 10% of the load capacity of the unit. Might do some reconfiguring and run A/C too.
We'll see.
:)

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was miserable last night at work. I'm hoping its cooler tonight.

The loving power of the Universe said okeedokay, if the radar was accurate about the direction of the cold front w rain washing southerly across Mississippi rather than easterly which is more often.