High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna take the muffler off the weed whacker Carl
Just for the neighbor [emoji2957]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

It’s suitably loud. I did a muffler mod and it’s an old Royobi 30cc.

Crap! Ran out of wacker string and the Frankenmower lost spark. [emoji57]

Time to quit anyway.

Last edited:

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 191458
Man these people would have a stoke out here lol.

This was the tow truck drivers dog by the way.
Those fools don’t even realize that dog would sooner take a beating than not get to ride on that truck..

Some dogs love it..

Lib slackers probably thing dog should be at home in his safe space with a pink collar and his snack bowl..

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those fools don’t even realize that dog would sooner take a beating than not get to ride on that truck..

Some dogs love it..

Lib slackers probably thing dog should be at home in his safe space with a pink collar and his snack bowl..

Gluten free sugar free snacks.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Some dogs love it..

No seriously, tell us what you really think. LMAO.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Some dogs love it..

No kidding. My ex-girlfriend had a blue heeler that would ride on top of the cab and on top of the tool box. No way would he ride in the cab. I always thought he would bite the dust riding on top of the cab.....never did. He wore the paint off the top of the cab.

Last edited:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IIRC there was 1 more engine available, maybe not in 64, but in 65 there was the Spyder Corvair. 180 hp single turbocharged flat 6.
A couple of twin brothers built an airvair into a 1966 chassis,. They referred to them as "poor man's porsche" and were sited by the municipality for having an "unlicensed junk yard" in the backyard during high school. Only 17 unlicensed parts cars for personal use. They fired the turbo the first time for only a few seconds. Exhaust pipes got red from cam being a tooth off.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Corvair battery is taking a charge. It was almost new when I parked it five years ago.
[emoji1696]
9381d2779b3170e36100ffb2c2af1295.jpg

They are a special shape like some fork trucks.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No kidding. My ex-girlfriend had a blue heeler that would ride on top of the cab and on top of the tool box. No way would he ride in the cab. I always thought he would bite the dust riding on top of the cab.....never did. He wore the paint off the top of the cab.

My Cousin had one that was the sasa way. Always wanted one after that.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The one key to running/driving a Corvair successfully is to convert to the late model alternator and magnesium fan. Add in a commercial Ultra Vee industrial belt. 3V560. The OEM will toss in a heartbeat. Especially avoid using the early welded together steel fan.

A Corvair has twenty six extra places to leak oil. Twelve push rod tubes with an ‘O’ ring on each end and the oil cooler w/2.

Change the neoprene rings to Viton which has a much wider temperature service range.

The distributor shaft bushing is frequently worn out. Enuf so your points gap of .030” will just ‘go away’.

I got stranded several times before I tracked down that problem.

Change it for a new housing w/2 bushings. [emoji106]

All in all the vet is a better car to drive on gravel roads. The Corvair has only 4-6 inches and won’t clear any high center.