High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes.. You show income only for a year, pay the taxes on it, then take 2 years of mega loss.

Gotta talk to a tax professional and get in the game!! How well you use the system is up to you.

Mega loss as in, equipment purchases for jobs that never happen?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes.. You show income only for a year, pay the taxes on it, then take 2 years of mega loss.

Gotta talk to a tax professional and get in the game!! How well you use the system is up to you.

Mega loss???? As in new truck, super split, saws, miles, etc.?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s this “engineer gibberish”?

Lol

Fellow wanted me to help him design a two axel trailer. I turned him down as I’m not registered and don’t carry the necessary liability insurance.[emoji848]

He built it all out of cheap salvaged structural steel. Freakin thing had not much capacity for actual payload.

Glad I avoided that disaster waiting to happen.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Towable boom lift, dump trailers?
There's that..

Mega loss as in, equipment purchases for jobs that never happen?
They happen. They just can't pay for all the equipment. Ya gotta at least try to make a buck.

Mega loss???? As in new truck, super split, saws, miles, etc.?
All that would be legitimate investment into your quest of being a firewood baron..

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I'd try my ass off!
Nobody ever said a business start up had to end in high profits...
Now, in the event you would accidentally end up with a lucrative business venture, don’t worry about the governmental tick starving to death.. it’ll be attached to your ass, sucking up 30% of what you made in self employment taxes..
oh, and there is no minimum for that.. if you make 3 dollars, they’ll be taking One of em.. thank you very much..

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now, in the event you would accidentally end up with a lucrative business venture, don’t worry about the governmental tick starving to death.. it’ll be attached to your ass, sucking up 30% of what you made in self employment taxes..
oh, and there is no minimum for that.. if you make 3 dollars, they’ll be taking One of em.. thank you very much..

Best answer^^^^^

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd still keep my day job.

Had to bring my wife to Springfield for an eye doctor appt.
Sitting in the parking lot watching people... Always amazed at the trouble people will go to to park a few feet closer to the entrance...
i think some people like door dings.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to bring my wife to Springfield for an eye doctor appt.
Sitting in the parking lot watching people... Always amazed at the trouble people will go to to park a few feet closer to the entrance...
They’d laugh where I park then, usually away from everyone, especially when driving my truck

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They’d laugh where I park then, usually away from everyone, especially when driving my truck
When my Mom was in her 90's she finally got a handicapped tag but still parked as far as she could away from the crowd. She would look for a vacant shopping cart sitting where someone left it and used it for support to walk from her car to the store and back.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Farmertec parts for the 461 are in the hands of China post and USPS. [emoji1696]

I spotted three 028 types up on the mezzanine when I picked out the 461. One is a Super. [emoji848]