High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those are packets of garden seeds. The system will fill 20 orders at a time (it is called a "wave" configuration). It will display all of the items needed to fill those 20 orders directly on the items to be picked. An order picker will pick the quantity displayed, and will then lay the packets on the conveyor. The system will then scan all the barcodes on each packet, and then divert it to the correct order.
The system will then print a receipt directly into the bin, and someone will place the items in a padded envelope. The shipping label will then be generated by the system, and tracking info will be sent to the customer.
Before this update, we were achieving over 700 picks-per-hour for each picker (Around 3000 orders per day). We hope to see that number go much higher.

Looks like you had a few blow downs on the last of the run. You might have to do something to minimize the pulse of air coming off the ram heads.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got an enormous (for me) buck two years ago, and it lay a long while before I found it, but I hung it up with hide on for about 3 weeks, and the meat was quite tender and tasty. Learned that one from Michael Coffman in Lecompton, he used to do the road kill stew every April 15 at the post office here in Lawrence. I think he could make possum taste good.

I must be getting old, though. I’m glad I didn’t get a deer, and our freezers ate well stocked anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hunting was tough this year, poachers,
And people shooting over fences they
Are not supposed to. They put stands up on their land and then shoot over on the neighbor's side....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hunting was tough this year, poachers,
And people shooting over fences they
Are not supposed to. They put stands up on their land and then shoot over on the neighbor's side....

My uncles neighbor did something like that and then started renting the spot out. So he put a feeder up on the other side of his property.
Weasel Hunting LLC was short lived lol.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like you had a few blow downs on the last of the run. You might have to do something to minimize the pulse of air coming off the ram heads.
That was actually due to those packs being physically overlapped. That caused them to flip.
The exhaust is already piped away to an oversize muffler (to minimize friction).
If you mean the air being deflected from the ram itself, then that will be an whole new issue to figure out. I hope it is not that!

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anybody is looking for a square grinder there is this one on the others site. Hes asking 250. Might be a good deal for somebody. It's made just about like my simington 450.
a98bc1d6e7ea28beb9d56c44a0645adf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anybody is looking for a square grinder there is this one on the others site. Hes asking 250. Might be a good deal for somebody. It's made just about like my simington 450.
a98bc1d6e7ea28beb9d56c44a0645adf.jpg

Yikes! That needs a lot of parts.

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True. I was working with my 450 some more last night and was wondering how rigid the swingarm still is after you machined them for adjustments?

Very little rigidity is machined out. Only 1/8” deep by 3/4” tall pocket and the 1/2” tall through pocket. It’s far back enough on the arm and there is so much material there it’s really negligible.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very little rigidity is machined out. Only 1/8” deep by 3/4” tall pocket and the 1/2” tall through pocket. It’s far back enough on the arm and there is so much material there it’s really negligible.
Ok cool! I may have to send this one to you at some point then! Thnks!

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Calin brought up his MS362 to fix the chain adjuster. He had broken a tooth off the drive gear attempting to get the slack out of the chain.

First 362 on my bench.

Reading the builder tag I was disappointed to learn it was 59cc and not the 61 or 65 cc I expected.

A new gear and a driver removed got him squared away.

I also tought him how to use my elcheapo chain grinder.[emoji106]

I enjoy working with the youngster. Nice kid.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag