High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 133488
Gonna mill the standing part once its dropped? If you lack the set up or long enough bar I have what is required, unless it suffers from hollow in the center. 3'+ DBH a few miles north of me, couple years ago had that problem.
I'm certain that it's hollow. Don't how how open it is in the center though.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody. No damage here from the storms yesterday, but there were some sheds torn up down the road from me. Supposed to be even hotter today, so be careful in this kind of heat if you've got clean up to do.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The little guys in the video may make cleanup a little more challenging.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If left to sit a couple days, sometimes, the bees will just move.
Note: They'll take most of that honey with them when they go.
They should stay in your general area though I think. If they can find a suitable new home.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They're yours if you want them. My first recollection of a chainsaw being used was when my Dad used his Mall 7 two-man to fell and open up a tree to get the bees on a neighbor's property.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
I won't have a chance to come up there until later next week. No need to hold them for me, but if you want/need the help, them I am happy to do it.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I won't have a chance to come up there until later next week. No need to hold them for me, but if you want/need the help, them I am happy to do it.
I'm going to clear the small diameter stuff tomorrow and I'll save the trunk area with the bees if that will work for you to come later.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to clear the small diameter stuff tomorrow and I'll save the trunk area with the bees if that will work for you to come later.

I have to be in SE Missouri starting Monday. I do not know how long I will have to be over there. After I get back, then I will try to come at about noon to do a "cut out" and strap as much of the brood as i can into frames. I will leave the hive as close to the original location as possible until near dark. Then I will seal the box(es) with screen and haul them home.
I doubt there will be much honey. It has been a rough year for the bees.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to be in SE Missouri starting Monday. I do not know how long I will have to be over there. After I get back, then I will try to come at about noon to do a "cut out" and strap as much of the brood as i can into frames. I will leave the hive as close to the original location as possible until near dark. Then I will seal the box(es) with screen and haul them home.
I doubt there will be much honey. It has been a rough year for the bees.
Sounds good.
Here's another video about 15 ft up from the split in the other video.