High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Farmertec/Husky 365:

Where do the ground end of the kill switch wire attach to the engine?

Freakin IPL is near worthless. [emoji37]

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Farmertec/Husky 365:

Where do the ground end of the kill switch wire attach to the engine?

Freakin IPL is near worthless. [emoji37]

It passes through the case just behind the flywheel and attaches with a small screw.

wirepass.jpg

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do, gentlemen

Today was the dadgummedest thing.
I get to Rmersons firmer day care, where I volunteer helping out and such, ready to clean gutters and try to tame a jungle. Well, my four foot toolbox latch will not budge, not even with a wrench on the handle. To my credit I did not stomp spit cuss or throw things. I drove home, scribed a rectangle and cut the back out of that sucker. I’m here to say it is actually pretty thick steel. Grinder till it got thin, air chisel to cut through, given there were three saws and a blower in there, all fueled, anathema to grindin sparks. I plan to make a 2” deep recess with two layers of angle iron, welded into an S or Z, and have a place to hang long bars and such. Free hand with a grinder had my hands buzzing a bit.
83af22092bf08769dab3e56ad350a26d.jpg
a47db321467b0cb95238272c37488eb0.jpg

304fd6c8cb891fb1d729e7a2ff1b8d71.jpg

I’ll be learning to weld a bit, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might be time in invest in some better latches!
How do, gentlemen

Today was the dadgummedest thing.
I get to Rmersons firmer day care, where I volunteer helping out and such, ready to clean gutters and try to tame a jungle. Well, my four foot toolbox latch will not budge, not even with a wrench on the handle. To my credit I did not stomp spit cuss or throw things. I drove home, scribed a rectangle and cut the back out of that sucker. I’m here to say it is actually pretty thick steel. Grinder till it got thin, air chisel to cut through, given there were three saws and a blower in there, all fueled, anathema to grindin sparks. I plan to make a 2” deep recess with two layers of angle iron, welded into an S or Z, and have a place to hang long bars and such. Free hand with a grinder had my hands buzzing a bit.
83af22092bf08769dab3e56ad350a26d.jpg
a47db321467b0cb95238272c37488eb0.jpg

304fd6c8cb891fb1d729e7a2ff1b8d71.jpg

I’ll be learning to weld a bit, I suppose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might be time in invest in some better latches!

I think I had too much packed in there so it couldn’t turn. It’s supposed to be two saws and a blower. I wonder if there is a way to put better latches on it?

Last edited:

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just cut down a dead catalpa. Didnt realize it was catalpa til it was on the ground and saw one if the last leafs
I unnerstand its a good carving and furniture wood. However i dont have anyway to move it without bucking it. If you want some let me know and come get it. Otherwise ill buck and split it as its classified as fair firewood
Just sayin

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just cut down a dead catalpa. Didnt realize it was catalpa til it was on the ground and saw one if the last leafs
I unnerstand its a good carving and furniture wood. However i dont have anyway to move it without bucking it. If you want some let me know and come get it. Otherwise ill buck and split it as its classified as fair firewood
Just sayin
Might as well cut it up.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is always aw
I think I had too much packed in there so it couldn’t turn. It’s supposed to be two saws and a blower. I wonder if there is a way to put better latches on it?

There is always a way. Lol. There are other styles of latches that just latch instead of turning. Look them up thru redneck trailer supply. There is one is Springfield mo.

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just sayin
It's supposed to be good carving wood. I'd love to take some if you're not too far away. Send me a message with where you're at.