High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3b9e35e1b34f6fe20cf0aa62f7643e23.jpg

Got it now. The lever was hung up on top (covering) the tiny ‘peg’.

Nope! Wasn’t it.

I’ll have to hire a consultant.

Ask me if I like a Stihl brake better. [emoji90]

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I thought he messed with it once then nothing changed so that's when he put it aside.

Pretty much. I started to look at the flywheel then just put it back together. I’ll get a kit for it. It’s a backup machine, and for super high stuff. It has the original chain, never been sharoened I think. Hardly used but old. I like the Stihl a lot better, it’s nicely balanced and has way more power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Echo sell the fuel, return, vent and plug assembly at home depot. I got a Echo string trimmer that wouldn't run worth a crap and replaced that and its still going strong. I didn't even bother with the carb lol.

I will definitely try to do that. Even for a twenty year old unit?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here you go Carl. See if this helps.
3fa58c886bbc374140da9b82bbed424a.jpg
e63bca22c0885b48030441c8632ab9fb.jpg
6fadf252b2703c03c0f80aea293bfa92.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quite a bit actually.[emoji106]

The Farmertec has a plastic detent/follower. Cheap A holes.

I need to force the knee joint into the released position and then install the handle lever. [emoji848]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will definitely try to do that. Even for a twenty year old unit?

Yup that's is where I got mine at and it's a 94 model trimmer. Echo is smart on keeping stuff the same. And the same kit even works on them Mantis tillers too.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Echo sell the fuel, return, vent and plug assembly at home depot. I got a Echo string trimmer that wouldn't run worth a crap and replaced that and its still going strong. I didn't even bother with the carb lol.
Thanks, Wayne!
I found it online, and it looks like the same assembly. Cross checked carb kit with serial number, and ordered a kit from ereplacement parts.com, too. Maybe this will give the old machine new life. Headed out there now since it's raining

Yesterday I found an Interstate deep cycle at Costco for $75, and at Maisch in Lenexa got a 2-in-1 file for the little chain on the chainsaw-on-a-stick I use so much, AND a triple telescoping pole saw/pruner setup that goes to 22 feet long. Pricey but stout, this gives me ten more feet of reach without climbing. I am slowly getting my setup together. I guess there is a market for minor roof repair, so one tub in the truck has a roll of flashing, a case of polyurethane caulk, with some roofing nails and snips and such, for fixing the holes left by the limbs I pull out of the roof LOL. That and my leaf blower constitutes the "and related services" part. If I'm up there cutting, might as well clean the gutters while I'm at it.

SLowly finding and developing my niche. It's a sizable one, and I feel I deliver a good value for people needing these essential services.

On a side note, I took the Mother Ship (Sienna I got from my mom a few years back, and Nancy drove before she claimed the Subaru) to KC yesterday to save fuel, charge the battery, and test the AC, which I thougth was losing charge. Set it to LO, synced it and turned on the rear as well. Halfway there I had to let up a bit, because hypothermia was beginning to set in.... So, another service I can offer is cryogenics for fools who want to be flash frozen to save their ice mummy for later scientists to rejuvenate. I'll have to include the proviso that cryogenics is as yet an unproven science, and if they want a refund, they can come claim it in person hahaha

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the 365 chainbrake installed, I think.

Put it together in the ‘set’ condition. Had to chuck the mofo up in the bench vice to crank it to the ‘release’ point.

Will find out if we need a two foot cheater bar to re-set later.

I give Husqvarna a D minus on it.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Put it together in the ‘set’ condition. Had to chuck the mofo up in the bench vice to crank it to the ‘release’ point.

Ever put the chain brake back together on a brick that somebody popped out thinking they were taking the bar off?
Gave someone a good cussing over that once.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

But Husqvarna didn’t build it...

Asianavarna did that one.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which spigot is for fuel?
77878721ca2ba66c6c2e0327d865bd0a.jpg

No, the pump side screw won’t budge or I would look.[emoji6]

Ran that pup in with a jackhammer, they did.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
7:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You don't have to put it together in the set position. Leave the spring out, assemble the arm then put it in the tripped position and slip the spring in.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
7:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should have put in the plastic ‘shelf’ thingy before dropping the jug onto the crankcase/piston.
c2d55983b56bb8fabf7492515fb80a0b.jpg

‘Do-Over’ next step.

Put the plastic shelf down, impulse line on and the intake on the cylinder before putting the cylinder on.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put the plastic shelf down, impulse line on and the intake on the cylinder before putting the cylinder on.

Yup.

But I’ll Dremel for a bit more clearance as it looks like it will rub the boot. [emoji848]