High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m likely to have to google every Husky part number for the screws. [emoji35]

365 IPL has no description as to diameter, pitch or length.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On my 120 amp century I run .030 flux. Works ok. Still could use more heat. I've welded up 1/2" with it like that on a vertical weld and it holds just gotta preheat things first.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have .035 in it right now, maybe not quite enough juice to drive it in there. It says it will go up to .045, so I guess I got a bit optimistic.

A larger machine is in my future, but I’m trying to be frugal and sensible, and wait till it is actually time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, this now runs fine. I did nothing to it, except let it sit a month in the garage. I guess it needed the rest....

7b41d9e38ca6264b9edc732781d83e53.jpg

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have .035 in it right now, maybe not quite enough juice to drive it in there. It says it will go up to .045, so I guess I got a bit optimistic.

A larger machine is in my future, but I’m trying to be frugal and sensible, and wait till it is actually time to do it.

Drop it down to .030 innershield and keep the heat maxed and turn the wire down and work it in. Bevel important joints if possible to get full penetration. Machine may kick out on u if you do it a lot but it should get the job done. I've even tried .023 bare with 95/5 gas and it's not much better. So I stayed with the .030 flux.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So did you do anything to it? I cant remember.
I let it rest is all. I think it needs a carb kit, and the fuel lines and tank plug are original, as is everything else on it. Needs a bit of sprucing up. It wouldn't idle once it got warm., maybe the coils is weak as well.
Oiler works fine, I adjusted it up a bit. It has the extra extension, which is why I keep it. It gets to be nearly twenty feet long with the added extension pole. With the ten foot step on a roof, I can get nearly anywhere with it, though I only have enough strength for about four cuts at that length...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I let it rest is all. I think it needs a carb kit, and the fuel lines and tank plug are original, as is everything else on it. Needs a bit of sprucing up. It wouldn't idle once it got warm., maybe the coils is weak as well.
Oiler works fine, I adjusted it up a bit. It has the extra extension, which is why I keep it. It gets to be nearly twenty feet long with the added extension pole. With the ten foot step on a roof, I can get nearly anywhere with it, though I only have enough strength for about four cuts at that length...

Echo sell the fuel, return, vent and plug assembly at home depot. I got a Echo string trimmer that wouldn't run worth a crap and replaced that and its still going strong. I didn't even bother with the carb lol.