High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Learning to work on these stihl saws and equipment.
f80b3ba6fb6dce71fd970fc8c59ac1ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I know I prlly don't need it .............the deeper the cad goes the more holes in my collection I find. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It's funny how that happens. I never thought I'd need an 051/076, but now I have three. Same with the 038 mags. I do consider the 044 and 064 to be absolutely essential to my continued existence, as are the 009 super mag (012 in an 009 handle set) and MS200, without which life would most certainly cease, or at the very least, be no longer worth living. The Queen does not comprehend this, not in the least, but to her credit she is generally a very good sport about it, so long as I maintain a certain level of behavioral decency in other areas.

Have a good day, men.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"It's for the Children" is a standard excuse too.

I thought that's what the lottery was gonna pay for?

I know I prlly don't need it but technically I don't have a 2 series saw yet, the deeper the cad goes the more holes in my collection I find. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Holes in the collection is a true epidemic! Then you gotta keep in my the historical preservation aspect of the whole thing.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still get excited about finding saws in general but I don't grab everything that pops up anymore. I look more Macs in the -10 series and the models that were developed on that concept. I still look for other brands of saws, though. Primarily to take to an old engine club I've joined recently to show them off.
Its very interesting the number of folks that see them and say stuff about how grandpa or uncle used them back in the day.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not looking to go real fancy. Raise the floor to make storage. Some 110v wiring and wall outlets. Small refrigerator. Slide out table from the rear and side doors.
I like my camper but I don't like pulling it more than a couple of hours distance.
I'll use the van for longer distance GTG"s.
Pull in, unload saws and stuff and set up for sleeping in.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yamabond is not supposed to be a clear liquid, right?