High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, the sheath is on hold for a bit. At least until I can get to the leather store and get something to sew it with. Wife sews stuff all the time and said she had the best thing to sew it with.
Not!
Made about 6 passes and her super duty stuff snapped. First time ever I've seen her speechless. :eek:

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, the sheath is on hold for a bit. At least until I can get to the leather store and get something to sew it with. Wife sews stuff all the time and said she had the best thing to sew it with.
Not!
Made about 6 passes and her super duty stuff snapped. First time ever I've seen her speechless. :eek:

I've seen jason sew leather by hand with a hand stitcher worked pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not!
Maybe try some fancy rivets?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
W
Maybe try some fancy rivets?
I know next to nothing about this but I'm trying to make this as a woodsman would make it in the hills and valleys of the 1700's. To me that would mean hand stitching. However, I won't rule out using rivets. Ill just change my time period. :)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
W

I know next to nothing about this but I'm trying to make this as a woodsman would make it in the hills and valleys of the 1700's. To me that would mean hand stitching. However, I won't rule out using rivets. Ill just change my time period. :)
Man I remember trying to do something like this in boy scouts sewing with a thicker piece of leather about the size of a shoe string. images (16).jpg

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sold the 017 to Albert. His 015L died. Left it here.

Main bearings and seals are done.

I think I’m up a good 14” bar/chain and a plastic ‘coffin’. [emoji849]

Weeeeee———

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
W

I do rawhide stitching
Very durable will take abuse of getting rubbed on.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills