High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

How about a little controversy....Huztl 372 vs. OEM X-Torq?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
3:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Id like to see what would happen if you were to set the squish on the xtorq and put the less restrictive muffler on it, that’s on the AM saw. Xtorq did real good for bone stock imho.

Last edited:

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the clone had to have several parts replaced and then be modified in order to win this comparison?
Didn't realize there was a winner.....so what is the definition of win? :)

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the first one still holding up
With the loggers?
The very first one is still running. So is cyclops, I gave it to my SIL. This one I did this time does have a cut cylinder as you see (what u see is exactly what I did) but a base gasket delete will get most of the way there...until it actually does work over a period of time its just all speculation about how it stacks up against a well broken in and used 372xt. I do have a 52mm where I did get the squish to .018.....it will show up on video at some point. If the definition of win is about cookies its a killer vs. the two "regular" saws in this past video..:)

As far as a base gasket delete and gutted intake XT vs. the AM 372 in this video.....the modded xt should be a faster baker, but is heavier. And bigger. So I guess it all depends. And that's before cost. A 372 for 700 bucks, then time to tweak it..time is money. How do you add and subtract multiple and divide to do a realistic comparison? For me I'll run them for a year or so...then will decide if its a winner over that poor unappreciated XT...:)

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The very first one is still running. So is cyclops, I gave it to my SIL. This one I did this time does have a cut cylinder as you see (what u see is exactly what I did) but a base gasket delete will get most of the way there...until it actually does work over a period of time its just all speculation about how it stacks up against a well broken in and used 372xt. I do have a 52mm where I did get the squish to .018.....it will show up on video at some point. If the definition of win is about cookies its a killer vs. the two "regular" saws in this past video..:)

As far as a base gasket delete and gutted intake XT vs. the AM 372 in this video.....the modded xt should be a faster baker, but is heavier. And bigger. So I guess it all depends. And that's before cost. A 372 for 700 bucks, then time to tweak it..time is money. How do you add and subtract multiple and divide to do a realistic comparison? For me I'll run them for a year or so...then will decide if its a winner over that poor unappreciated XT...:)
That's great
I've only got a little over a year on mine
I built a few for guy's or just ft cylinders.
They are holding up great
50mm with 268 and 272 pistons in a couple.
Lost my first coil last week and the new backup huztl was junk
Idle but not rev lol
My first one had a case gasket leak i swapped it out.
That's it well worth the 250-280.00
i have in each one.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had any failures
All my china impulse and fuel line's
Took a crap
And i broke a few starter ropes20170513_175708 (1).jpg 20170930_130403.jpg

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi everyone on this site. I have 3 farmertec 372 took the cover on the first one I built. I just checked cylinder bolts to see if they didn’t come loose to my surprise one bolt was snapped in half. Cylinder didn’t show leaking I used 3 bond. I did notice on the last one I put together that they upgraded the cylinder bolts. Examining the broken one looks like sub par steel. Now I have to disassemble and drill and or tap out case. Anyone else have hardware problems

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Also I have seen my hudzil ms 660 starter rope Frey bad after 4 tanks. So I have to upgrade all the 660s from hudzil.