Best Buy Co, Inc. Buy Used Saws CCC Ebay Store HLSupply Daily Deals

SELLING Homelite super xl 12 $260 shipping included in price

Discussion in 'Whole Chainsaws for Sale/Trade' started by ursinykb24, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ursinykb24

ursinykb24 Well-Known OPE Member

Well I am selling my homelite super xl auto everything works great I currently have both rim and spur sproket for this saw as well as extra ignition pieces is currently equipped with an ignition chip. Air filter is new and carborator was just rebuilt for sale fule line is relatively new as I replaced it earlier this year. Great compression and runs every time I try to get it going with ease it has no bearing play the starter cover has a hole not really much bigger than the size ofthe tip ofmy pinky finger and also the on off switch guard is gone as well an the top screw hole mount on the actual starter cover doesn't exist been gone since before it arived at my house. It was rebuilt and I bought it from Leon from house of homelite other than that I don't know the history of this saw. No bar or chain just the saw trying to switch to strictly mccholluch saws because of my back but unwilling to give up vintage saws. I also have a pioneer 600 and a stihl 045 for sale if interested message me about them I am also in the process of rebuilding a stihl 075 as well however that is still up in the air all the saws I have are complete and have extra parts pioneer is not working for whatever reason but complete with extra parts if you want pictures of the other saws you will need to send me a message about that separately [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2. Walker Hindsman

Walker Hindsman Active OPE Member

Leon does great work but the price you are asking is way over priced. No one will buy it saws on eBay are 200 bucks cheaper in this condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketRoss57 and Bryan Barrow like this.
  3. Warped5

Warped5 Pinnacle OPE Member

FTR, this saw is a Super XL Automatic ... and as Walker mentioned, nowhere near worth the asking price.

....... but if it WAS a Super XL-12, the story would change.

4. ursinykb24

Yes but I am also selling lots of extra parts with a already working saw and the shipping is included so if anything I'm taking a loss because parts ain't cheap either

5. ursinykb24

Well with the amount of parts I have it would equal 100 dollars like an stock muffler instead of the downdraft that is currently on it sell for 25 the list only keeps going man trust me I wouldn't have listed it for the price if I didn't have the amount of pieces I got. Sorry if it seems like a waste of your time

6. Walker Hindsman

Walker Hindsman Active OPE Member

Maybe you should list all parts and show them bc as of now this sAw is not gonna be purchased how you have it listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warped5 likes this.