SOLD Homelite 750

Trader history (0)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have never milled. Looks like it would be hard on a saw. I suspect none of them last very long working that hard
Oh they do but you constantly chase everything. Filters and maintenance, maintaining maintenance and clean *s-word....there's a concept. Sharp chain.... nuf said.

I was told my 1122 saw won't live. Changed my oil pump to HO, made a muffler change and....we are ticking right along. Might get brave and pop on a ported cylinder. The mill has not burnt or broke anything, yet. It did light-up a weak clutch. Par for the course.
Homies for me is next. Will be essentially running those 112 internals. Just a much different platform.

Last edited:

Huskadolmar

Old saw guru
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I also have a nos 36in bar for a Homelite. Would consider trades for saw and both bars for 372 or 440 Stihl or something along that lineView attachment 217044
Even more tempting. I do have a 372 to spare. Clean x torq. But i think a trade from illinois to n.j. is a bit of a shaky hassle. Not sure i want to roll dice on that. But i am considering a trade or buying outright. If you were close by i wouldnt think twice and trade. The 750's are getting scarce and your price is in the right ballpark.

Huskadolmar

Old saw guru
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Listen closely. She has been sitting a while dry and has a little corrosion inside. No play or pitting. Thats why i popped her open to make sure she was still good. The video is after i put her back together and made some cuts. Can hear she is a little noisy. No vibration or play after a tank of fuel so i am not concerned.