HOLY *s-word- They have made a Mastermind Documentary

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Says it's based on a true story. @Mastermind

Damn it! After Randy gets his cut, I guarantee he won't be porting anymore saws:). Course, if they get busted, he'll have a lot of extra time while soakin in the pokey. Instead of making license plates, maybe they'll let him work on chainsaws.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im color blind (seriously). Which one would that be? Id have to ask one of my girls.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My buddy I grew up with is colorblind. Known him since I was 6 and didn't know it till we were hooking up a radio in his car last year. He kept asking me "is this green or blue? Brown or black? " I ask him what the hell are ypu color blind? He said actually yes haha

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy I grew up with is colorblind. Known him since I was 6 and didn't know it till we were hooking up a radio in his car last year. He kept asking me "is this green or blue? Brown or black? " I ask him what the hell are ypu color blind? He said actually yes haha

yep, if it involves colors- i need a spotter. greens/browns, blues/purple, shades. I either ask my oldest daughter or Kari.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
5:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That's easy for you to say Randy!!!
I say this tongue in cheek as I have perfect depth perception and color vision and was pissed by recently degrading from 20/15 - 20/20...

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
5:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Considering that both of my parents have significant vision issues, I am, and have been, truly blessed. I used to have VERY good hearing too, but thanks to jets, mowers, tractors, guns, women and otherwise it's a bit hit and miss depending on the frequency range.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Considering that both of my parents have significant vision issues, I am, and have been, truly blessed. I used to have VERY good hearing too, but thanks to jets, mowers, tractors, guns, women and otherwise it's a bit hit and miss depending on the frequency range.
Aman!

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've also gone from 20/15 to 20/20 since my last Dot Physical. Im crediting that to the stress of sitting there 4 hours that day. As far as hearing goes. It's selective. I can turn it on and off.:zplayita: One of the last sane comments my papaw made was when my Granny asked him, "Riley, who are you talking to?" I can see him now kinda snickering and rolling his shoulders forward like his getting ready to get smacked with a biscuit roller. His reply, "every once in a while a man needs to talk to someone with a lick of sense." He died in 06. Since my boy and I are out numbered in every way, I understand what he was saying completely.:couch: