USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my Navy son Jared and college daughter Kaitlyn throw one dart each, closest to the bullseye, to see who would draw the name for the drawing. She got him by 1/2”...so Kaitlyn draws the name out of the coffee can...and the winner is... @Philbert

Congrats to Philbert. PM me at some point your addy info and I’ll get the sets sent to you at after the first of year.

Again, Merry Christmas gents!
0C85CBBB-88AA-430D-9D72-9F65CE2F7CC0.jpeg 36A8DA4D-0706-4142-B9A4-1C7FBA51C297.jpeg

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my Navy son Jared and college daughter Kaitlyn throw one dart each, closest to the bullseye, to see who would draw the name for the drawing. She got him by 1/2”...so Kaitlyn draws the name out of the coffee can...and the winner is...PHILBERT.

Congrats to Philbert. PM me at some point your addy info and I’ll get the sets sent to you at after the first of year.

View attachment 103252 View attachment 103253

Merry Christmas Jason. Glad to see your kids have beem blessed since birth and look more like their mom...

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my Navy son Jared and college daughter Kaitlyn throw one dart each, closest to the bullseye, to see who would draw the name for the drawing. She got him by 1/2”...so Kaitlyn draws the name out of the coffee can...and the winner is...PHILBERT.

Thanks for doing this brother. All the best to you and your family during the holidays. Hope your kids stay safe in their travels and please tell your son thanks for his service.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright gents, I’m gonna up the ante on this...

Philbert’s name comes out of the coffee can, and my son now is going to draw a second winner name. Second name will be posted shortly. Had actually planned on doing this twice from the get-go...have both kids pick a winner...Second drawing coming up shortly gents!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BB46DBFC-4B73-418A-8101-8EB2FF0E9610.jpeg Need you folks ideas about two absolute, official, real-deal United States Marine Corps field jackets with button-in liners, neck collars have zip-out hoods, from back in my Corps days starting in the mid-80’s. (These ain’t no second hand chicken chit, spin-off crap sold at your local Saigon Sam’s or in on-line stores or magazines). I never wore these, I went in the Corps a large, left the Corps a XXL. I simply ended up with a bunch of field jackets with liners of various sizes, Kevlar helmets, ALICE Packs, 782 gear, etc, etc (wink wink...Supply connections).

Anyhoo, back story done...I have two. One is a Small/Regular, one is a Medium/Short (the latter chart size of the two sizes dictates arm length). Body’s are all different and you get all common chest sizes with these field jackets but with different arm lengths (hence the second part of the size designation per each).

I know most of us left these sizes many, many yrs ago...but may do damn fine for someone’s son/daughter. They’re the USMC real deal! I don’t know to do another raffle???...you folks give me your input?? Only thing I ask is the recipients pay shipping on these...and that’ll probably not be much, I figure $15 at the most. We’ll figure that out later.

Give me your thoughts guys how to do this?? I’ve toted these things for years, many years...and if someone can benefit from them, or their children, let’s do this!

Last edited:

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Tell ya what, all this snow lately has really boosted my OT...but unfortunately this morning I lost the turbo on the c-12 and she ended up running away and cooking... It was a spectacle to behold!! So now I got stepped down from the ten-wheeler to a stupid pickup :mad:

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my Navy son Jared and college daughter Kaitlyn throw one dart each, closest to the bullseye, to see who would draw the name for the drawing. She got him by 1/2”...so Kaitlyn draws the name out of the coffee can...and the winner is... @Philbert

Dude! You need to buy that girl some jeans. Hers are worn out

Thanks for yer generosity. Merry Christmas

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell ya what, all this snow lately has really boosted my OT...but unfortunately this morning I lost the turbo on the c-12 and she ended up running away and cooking... It was a spectacle to behold!! So now I got stepped down from the ten-wheeler to a stupid pickup :mad:
Oil fed runaways are always a feat! But they usually don't end well. Only way to stop em is choke the air inlet down. Sometime you just can't get it chocked down fast enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oil fed runaways are always a feat! But they usually don't end well. Only way to stop em is choke the air inlet down. Sometime you just can't get it chocked down fast enough.

Had too choke down s 2 stroke outboard once that i reved on muffs. Learned that lesson personally, even though i was warned and read about not doing that on forums. Caught it in time, thinking fast enough. No harm done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need you folks ideas about two absolute, official, real-deal United States Marine Corps field jackets . . .

Very generous of you, but clothing can be tricky. Even when sizes are given.

I had a few pair of like-new BDU pants that were never going to fit me again. Took them to one of my disaster volunteer events and started offering them to folks who they might fit, and who could try them on.

Felt a little more personal than dropping them off at Goodwill.

Philbert

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Well when it happened all I wanted to do was get my stuff and get the hell out of the truck. Engine parts can go flying or the truck could catch on fire. I wanted to get away

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well when it happened all I wanted to do was get my stuff and get the hell out of the truck. Engine parts can go flying or the truck could catch on fire. I wanted to get away
Yep they can be really dangerous. How long did it last b4 she quit?

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gentlemen...son drew the second winning name for the T-Handle sets...and the winner is... @Woodrow

Congrats brother...PM me your addy info and I’ll get them sent out after the first of the year! Merry Christmas!
View attachment 103277
Wow! Thank you Sir! Merry Christmas and Thank You for your service! PM incoming.