High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Holiday Giving Thread

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I dont meat hunter here. Dad and little bro on the other hand do.

View attachment 101132
Dang nice buck with your dad till him congrads.i wish we had deer like that in fl.id love to kill a nice vuck i could mount,ive hunted all over ga and fl never seen a buck like that.ive killed small bucks plenty of trophy hogsbut never a nice buck we got great fishing here both salt and fresh caught plenymty of 2.5 lb crappie and 10 lb plus bass. And 30 lb snapper.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dont laugh now ;) Being I received I feel the need to give back.

This is something maybe only a homeowner may like. I got it for a gtg back on 2007 for testing. It does what they say but just was never something I would use. Think I even have a extra fork part.
For small homeowner 3/8LP picco or maybe 325 saws.
You can cut on concrete, gravel etc.

Just ask for person wanting to cover shipping.

Chainsaw Buddy
The Chainsaw Buddy attaches to your chainsaw bar to hold your chainsaw in place as you work. It saves your chain from accidentally running into the ground, keeping it from dulling. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...MIod7VhqeI2AIV0kwNCh1I-gLMEAAYAiAAEgIWQfD_BwE

149763_ts.jpg

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, here's my big gift. I took a saw, I'll give one back. Husky 50 to the first person who says they will pay shipping, minus bar and chain. A little history; got it at a consignment auction down the street. Burnt up piston and cylinder. Got a jug, NOS OEM piston,put a new impulse grommet on it, replaced fuel line and filter, put a new air filter on it. Started it up a few weeks ago, went to start it today, nothing. I'm sure all it needs is a carb adjustment. Just got a PP 305 so I am going to give it away. Got some money into it but I don't really use it anyway. Here she is in all her glory....View attachment 101051 View attachment 101052
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This is something maybe only a homeowner may like. I got it for a gtg back on 2007 for testing. It does what they say but just was never something I would use. Think I even have a extra fork part.

Chainsaw Buddy
The Chainsaw Buddy attaches to your chainsaw bar to hold your chainsaw in place as you work. It saves your chain from accidentally running into the ground, keeping it from dulling. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/timber-tuff-chainsaw-buddy?cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-DynamicAdGroups-_-AllSiteTSCExtAd&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIod7VhqeI2AIV0kwNCh1I-gLMEAAYAiAAEgIWQfD_BwE

149763_ts.jpg

Looks to me like something @Definitive Dave could use for his training.

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Chainsaw Buddy
The Chainsaw Buddy attaches to your chainsaw bar to hold your chainsaw in place as you work. It saves your chain from accidentally running into the ground, keeping it from dulling. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/timber-tuff-chainsaw-buddy?cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-DynamicAdGroups-_-AllSiteTSCExtAd&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIod7VhqeI2AIV0kwNCh1I-gLMEAAYAiAAEgIWQfD_BwE

149763_ts.jpg
@Definitive Dave

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Chainsaw Buddy

149763_ts.jpg

I will be the butt of the Holiday jokes. The ground me behind was timbered this year and I was considering buying one of these for all the tops I have been cutting. This pulls the wood up. I would love to own this.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will be the butt of the Holiday jokes. The ground me behind was timbered this year and I was considering buying one of these for all the tops I have been cutting. This pulls the wood up. I would love to own this.

Well to cool. :cool:

Tell you what it might cost a buck or 2 more. But I will leave it together so you dont have to figure it out like my DA did.
PM me a addy and I will get you a idea.

We ran it on a redmax 3800 and it did a fine job testing it out at the gtg.

Last edited:

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I never have paid but around here "the city" it's hard to find places.
Here the last few years I've hunted state park land still done alright though ?

We have lost many of our hunting areas to farmers selling leases to out of state folk and city folk.
Cant blame them though. $$ income. Crazy what folks pay for a weekend.

Heck I lost my spot 500-600yds back behind me now. Farmer leases it out. I used to just walk back from house LOL.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Show you what I watch in my area out back though. Shhhhhhh ;)

Aug 17

was just watching him chase and trying to breed a doe out front and taking pics in the back for me.

Young 8 for a couple years now.

reaperaug17x.jpg