High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Holiday Giving Thread

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It pulls over easy for me, then again I dont know how your father is built. It is all stock, so it shouldnt be hard. It doesnt kick back at all. You want it you got it....

Thats the problem with the 3300 it kicks back and will rip the handle out of his hand. When it was a 2 finger T handle I fixed that part. But now with him close to 80 it has gotten hard for him to pull over fast enough to start it. His pulls over like a 190psi 166 I had.

Looking for one easier pulling over without the kick back is why I was asking how it pulled over.

Tell you what if it dont work out I for him I will pass it onto the next person for shipping too. Sound good?

Last edited:

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats the problem with the 3300 it kicks back and will rip the handle out of his hand. When it was a 2 finger T handle I fixed that part. But now with him close to 80 it has gotten hard for him to pull over fast enough to start it. His pulls over like a 190psi 166 I had.

Looking for one easier pulling over without the kick back is why I was asking how it pulled over.

Tell you what if it dont work out I for him I will pass it onto the next person for shipping too. Sound good?
Good by me. I tell you what, this 50 don't pull anywhere near a 190cc saw!! Lol

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL dont think so in the hills of Ohio. Have to haul a gen around.

If I wasnt 3.5hrs away it would be no problem. But I cant be there for him with the bigger saws for the ice storms etc.
If not electric some of the battery powered seem ok now ? Weight may be a factor though? And he could take breaks while recharging!!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I hope to be able run a saw at his age let alone to pull saw over cool deal

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hope to be able run a saw at his age let alone to pull saw over cool deal

Fighting cancer has made him real weak. So that dont help getting treatments 4-5 days a week.

Enjoyed the time we had up on the hill earlier this month, tracking a deer together in the dark. One of the lights went out and it was fun fun :risas3:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fighting cancer has made him real weak. So that dont help getting treatments 4-5 days a week.

Enjoyed the time we had up on the hill earlier this month, tracking a deer together in the dark. One of the lights went out and it was fun fun :risas3:
Enjoy it my dad i lost to cancer and some of the last crappie trips were the best he passed at 77

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deer he took on my land Dec 2016 end of month right down from my stand. But he went up higher in a climber. Was glad to see him get it.
Have sheds from past 3 years too.

He hasnt been able to hunt this year.

View attachment 101118
That is a awesome buck!! Mass is well massive. Lol
Don't think I've ever seen one like that and I've taken some good ones.