Holiday Giving Thread

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a homie 150 for giving. Been a while since i was in to it so don't rightly recall but think it runs; oils like an oil tanker on an ice berg. Comes with b/c. Got tired of chasing new problems so put it down. Will need help on shipping which wont happen til january cause i aint dancing with all those folks at the post office. Iykwim
Bump. Mine looks like philberts but gots a bar and chain

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi All
I will offer the XL 12 Days of Christmas...
Anyone looking for an XL12 project i will send you one for shipping.
Most are complete with spark and good pistons.First come will get the best of what is available. Have red or blue and at least one of each of the super XL's.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, here's my big gift. I took a saw, I'll give one back. Husky 50 to the first person who says they will pay shipping, minus bar and chain. A little history; got it at a consignment auction down the street. Burnt up piston and cylinder. Got a jug, NOS OEM piston,put a new impulse grommet on it, replaced fuel line and filter, put a new air filter on it. Started it up a few weeks ago, went to start it today, nothing. I'm sure all it needs is a carb adjustment. Just got a PP 305 so I am going to give it away. Got some money into it but I don't really use it anyway. Here she is in all her glory....20171213_113940.jpg 20171213_113954.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, here's my big gift. I took a saw, I'll give one back. Husky 50 to the first person who says they will pay shipping, minus bar and chain. A little history; got it at a consignment auction down the street. Burnt up piston and cylinder. Got a jug, NOS OEM piston,put a new impulse grommet on it, replaced fuel line and filter, put a new air filter on it. Started it up a few weeks ago, went to start it today, nothing. I'm sure all it needs is a carb adjustment. Just got a PP 305 so I am going to give it away. Got some money into it but I don't really use it anyway. Here she is in all her glory....View attachment 101051 View attachment 101052

@RI Chevy
@Cracker Boy

Here's your chance to have a fast saw.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, here's my big gift. I took a saw, I'll give one back. Husky 50 to the first person who says they will pay shipping, minus bar and chain. A little history; got it at a consignment auction down the street. Burnt up piston and cylinder. Got a jug, NOS OEM piston,put a new impulse grommet on it, replaced fuel line and filter, put a new air filter on it. Started it up a few weeks ago, went to start it today, nothing. I'm sure all it needs is a carb adjustment. Just got a PP 305 so I am going to give it away. Got some money into it but I don't really use it anyway. Here she is in all her glory....View attachment 101051 View attachment 101052
Nice...will make someone a helluva little firewood saw!

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still many of those around here good tough saws.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
BTW - Cut with it over the summer a little bit. It's also got a little MM.

Looking for a saw for dad for Christmas. Does it start easy and not alot of psi popping over? I would gladly pay shipping etc if so. Just let me know if you think he could pull it over or not.

He cant get his 54cc started anymore. The d ring bought him a few years.

p3300dad.jpg

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a saw for dad for Christmas. Does it start easy and not alot of psi popping over? I would gladly pay shipping etc if so. Just let me know if you think he could pull it over or not.

He cant get his 54cc started anymore. The d ring bought him a few years.

View attachment 101059

Sounds like he could use the Stihl EZ start. I messed with one for a bit and liked it. Much easier on the shoulders and such

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nice gift to donate

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw. The hoarder in me wants to grab that. The nice sensible guy in me says no you don't need it, let someone else grab it that can really use it or know someone who can. Haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw. The hoarder in me wants to grab that. The nice sensible guy in me says no you don't need it, let someone else grab it that can really use it or know someone who can. Haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I’ve had the same debate. You’re not alone lol