Holiday giving thread 2019

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is some more stuff, new recoil springs for the bigger Homelite saws, and I thought I had sold all my homelite bars but I found these in an other box in storage, brand new Sandvik 20” .050 hard nose in D096/D196 mount. They could be used as D176 mount if you run the 5/16 to 3/8 adapter on the bar studs, I don’t know how much interest there will be but I thought I would offer them up for a big old Merry Christmas! New owner pays the shipping.View attachment 211321 View attachment 211322 View attachment 211323
Is there a bar still available? I also needed a recoil spring this last year. I found a NOS one. But a backup would be good as well. I will have to look up what model mine is for certain to see if they will fit.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is there a bar still available? I also needed a recoil spring this last year. I found a NOS one. But a backup would be good as well. I will have to look up what model mine is for certain to see if they will fit.
Pm me your information and I will send out the bar.

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
3:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
8C4FC640-1A32-4498-BE76-0A1B4AB2D308.jpeg

stihl will run needs carb work. The coil wire needs a new end at the spark plug. Don’t know much about the jonsered makes a weird sound when you pull the recoil. Pay freight and there yours. Happy Holidays

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 211463

stihl will run needs carb work. The coil wire needs a new end at the spark plug. Don’t know much about the jonsered makes a weird sound when you pull the recoil. Pay freight and there yours. Happy Holidays

Just hopping in here and will find some stuff to put up! I’d like to claim one as my 6 year old is learning to work on small engines right now with me and could use a good project. If one is available

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just hopping in here and will find some stuff to put up! I’d like to claim one as my 6 year old is learning to work on small engines right now with me and could use a good project. If one is available
Wow. My 6 year old is interested in mechanics but does not have the attention span to stay with me while I do anything like that. I could point things out but that would be the end of it probably. No way I probably could get through a carb rebuild without having to put it down and go see what he was doing of getting something for him. One day maybe.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. My 6 year old is interested in mechanics but does not have the attention span to stay with me while I do anything like that. I could point things out but that would be the end of it probably. No way I probably could get through a carb rebuild without having to put it down and go see what he was doing of getting something for him. One day maybe.

He has done pretty well so far. My other 2 don’t have it in them but they’re 5 and 2 lol. My oldest will soon be 7 and he helped me remove the engine from a little homelite xl yesterday. He was “sharpening” the chain which I’ll now need a new one. I let him kinda go for it then step in and help when he needs it. About to order him a carb kit for it soon but it’s his project. He is very mechanical

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll follow that up with he is kinda like me in that we work a little bit at a time because then we are off be distracted lol. But he does very well compared to me. We are learning together honestly because I didn’t get to learn this stuff growing up so it’s our bonding kinda among other things.
f98e6089d6b9ab72f1d1f442ac76cea4.jpg

This is his current project that we hope to have done soon. He may like the wild thing. If not then I may wait for a echo that needs some love because he for some reason likes the echo...I think it’s because of the all orange