USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya I bet...I want to get a scope on one of my AR15's.
I’d suggest Vortex or Primary Arms. Good scopes...if I had to choose btwn the two, Vortex. If you were to drop a rifle with a Vortex on it, and it screwed the scope, your fault, nobodies fault, Vortex will replace it for nothing. They have a no questions asked lifetime guarantee. All you gotta do is ship them the scope.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d suggest Vortex or Primary Arms. Good scopes...if I had to choose btwn the two, Vortex. If you were to drop a rifle with a Vortex on it, and it screwed the scope, your fault, nobodies fault, Vortex will replace it for nothing. They have a no questions asked lifetime guarantee. All you gotta do is ship them the scope.
Wow nice warranty! I'll look into them!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got Talley rings coming for the Weatherby 6.5 Creedmoor. Unitized rings and bases that eliminate some screws...the less screws the better. Take a look at Talley...well worth your effort to look ‘em up.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I PM'd you Jake. You should have it Monday.

After I get JJ's Dolly out tomorrow I'll throw a couple more things up. It's gonna be WILD!! Thanks for starting this @Frank bierce I'm having fun.
Glad to get it started!! I need to get busy, and start adding more stuff to this list!!

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look what i finally had time to do. Now off to post office in a bit.
c775c2419c690017c0ff976346ecaf9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@jacob j. your tracking info is in your inbox.

Now for the GOOD gifts:D. First up is Ricky Vaughn himself. I haven't pulled the muffler but compression feels more than adequate. Probably just a fuel system re-build like so many of these need. Bar and chain included. I looked all over for the top cover but it's MIA. If I find it I'll send later. Really though it's a shame to try and cover all that HP up isn't it? I will try and link this to the cheap saw buildoff thread. Hopefully one of those guys snags it up. Recipient to pick up shipping. I'd imagine it'll be in the $20 range on this half of the country.
20191203_183237.jpg 20191203_183249.jpg
I also found this PP 20" bar. It has one little smushed spot on the rail near where it mounts but it shouldn't be an issue. Strange that I felt the need to fully disclose about a free bar.:asz:
20191203_183527.jpg
Don't forget I still have that re-painted OEM Stihl bar up for grabs.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@jacob j. your tracking info is in your inbox.

Now for the GOOD gifts:D. First up is Ricky Vaughn himself. I haven't pulled the muffler but compression feels more than adequate. Probably just a fuel system re-build like so many of these need. Bar and chain included. I looked all over for the top cover but it's MIA. If I find it I'll send later. Really though it's a shame to try and cover all that HP up isn't it? I will try and link this to the cheap saw buildoff thread. Hopefully one of those guys snags it up. Recipient to pick up shipping. I'd imagine it'll be in the $20 range on this half of the country.
View attachment 211108 View attachment 211109
I also found this PP 20" bar. It has one little smushed spot on the rail near where it mounts but it shouldn't be an issue. Strange that I felt the need to fully disclose about a free bar.:asz:
View attachment 211110
Don't forget I still have that re-painted OEM Stihl bar up for grabs.
So are you saying the insides have been tickled?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So are you saying the insides have been tickled?
Nope, the tickling is there for the next owner. Last spring I got two big pallet sized boxes from a hardware that was keeping their Husky dealership but not doing any repair work outside of warranty anymore. Lots of parts, and some carcasses and trade ins on new saws. The Wild Thing was among them. I've brought a few of the saws in there back to life but I have not touched this one.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
7:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Strange that I felt the need to fully disclose about a free bar.
Free bars are popular at weddings, office parties, etc.

I once got a bar on an electric saw where somebody, apparently, peened one of the oil holes closed. The saw was being used for construction work, and I guess that they wanted to reduce the oil flow?

Took a little bit of work to open that up again.

Philbert