hi,i am here to find out what's the best ratio of gary goo to run in saws

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
12:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone stole my old image! I forget who made that image, but it was on a great old oil thread that I perpetuated on AS. Probably the best thread ever on AS. Does anyone remember what GOO stands for? I coined the phrase.

Is it the band pearl jam ?

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Doh! You got it! Just like Newman's Own brand. Gary's Own Oil (GOO) was in the GaryWay multi level marketing product line.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Uh, no. Nothing like that.
Found this for you Windthrown

Gary's Own Oil! TM

Its the oil that tastes better on pancakes, and works wonders in saws.

Now here are some unsolicited testimonials from customers that have used Gary's Own Oil and what they have to say:

"I love the smell of Gary's Own Oil in the morning! On my pancakes and in my saw exhaust!"

"Ever since I started using Gary's Own Oil, I have not had to post a single thread on AS about 'which chainsaw oil should I use!'"

"I use Gary's Own Oil, becasue it smells like... Victory."

"I like the funny cartoon on the bottle that says, 'Which oil should I buy'?"

"Its great stuff. Gary's is made in the PNW for those Extra Big Saws with Extra Long Bars."

"Its been like a Godsend for us here at the treefarm. Gary's Oil saved us from ruin!"

"Before using Gary's Own Oil, I blew up three Poulans and one Echo chainsaw. Then I saw the light and bought an MS880 for trimming trees in the yard, and use only Gary's exclusive blend of oil."

"I use Gary's Own on everything now. Lawn mowers, chainsaws, trimmers, blowers. I even use it on my girlfriend, and she likes it too!"

Yes, that's right. Gary's Own Oil is a special blend of premium ingredients made just right to bring out the best in your saw's performance. Whether you have a weenie 20cc chainsaw or a big bertha V-8 powered domiator class hotsaw, Gary's Own is the oil for you to use. Here are two before and after examples of people using Gary's Own Oil in their chainsaws.

Before using Gary's Own Oil:

attachment.php

After using Gary's Own Oil:

attachment.php

So don't forget, when you need oil in your chainsaw, request and buy Gary's Own Oil!

This ad paid for by Gary's Own Oil, INC. Not affiliated with AnotherSite. This ad was not approved, or even seen by Gary before posting. This ad posted for amusement only.
Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
windthrown

Last edited:

polkat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its the gary goo with the highest octane you have at your local gas station 100:1 everyone should know that

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lets discuss....lol

for me 32:1 for stump/flushcutting,,, just bucking on the landing and fire wood tick duty 40:1

Depends,,,,, on the other hand If it was built in OHIO it will run really freaky fast on Amzoil @ 200:1 and make lotz of noise...

But will most assuredly lack in the Grunt area as in "No Kahonee's what-so-evah!!!!

To sum it up in three words,,,,,, pretty much nutless

Last edited:

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
for me 32:1 for stump/flushcutting,,, just bucking on the landing and fire wood tick duty 40:1

Depends,,,,, on the other hand If it was built in OHIO it will run really freaky fast on Amzoil @ 200:1 and make lotz of noise...

But will most assuredly lack in the Grunt area as in "No Kahonee's what-so-evah!!!!

To sum it up in three words,,,,,, pretty much nutless

Which is the "tears" portion of that ratio?