Help Mantis tiller fuel line size

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone know the fuel line size? I just pulled one of the 2 cycle ones out of the dumpster at work. Someone dropped it off here over the holiday weekend. All the lines rotted off so i put my high tech ketchup bottle with mix in it on the carb with a short piece of line. And i'll be dammed if it didnt start right up idle and throttle up as normal. Some of the tines are bent up so i will heat them and bend them straightish and run it. Seems like a very well built unit from 2003. I almost never get this lucky to have a piece of ope fall in my lap that is such a easy fix. To all my ope brothers thank you. Also anyone have the fuel line/tank gromet/filter/vent kit i see offered online? Id like to use my bulk line i have in rolls at the shop at home but if i can. If someone has the whole kit for close to the online price from a member I'm on it. Thanks guys

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello i cant seem to figure out whsre this thread is. I tries to put it in the chainsaw category but once i hit post it went all nutty on me and i have no idea where it went and can only find it in the new posts. Please help and maybe move it or put it where it belongs. Thank you