High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has anyone built/bought the Chinese 365 husky saw kit yet??

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know what a Husky 365 kit is, but I've ported two 77cc after market jugs for 365s that were very strong saws when I finished. I also re-jetted the carbs which helped to make them pull like a 77cc jug should. For the money, it is probably one of the best mods out there to build a strong bucking saw - less than $100, plus labor to rebuild an old open port 365 to something that spits some chips.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know what a Husky 365 kit is, but I've ported two 77cc after market jugs for 365s that were very strong saws when I finished. I also re-jetted the carbs which helped to make them pull like a 77cc jug should. For the money, it is probably one of the best mods out there to build a strong bucking saw - less than $100, plus labor to rebuild an old open port 365 to something that spits some chips.

Husqvarna 365 kit is all the components to build an entire saw all from aftermarket parts. Supposed every last nut bolt to build a running saw from a box of parts.

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My bucking saw is a Chinese 365 clone. It is labeled a 'HH365' - the price over the internet was A$230. That is well below the A$1600 that a Husky 365 was priced at. With the 77cc jug and mods - it is an animal. One of my mates had an old open port 365 that I upgraded for him and he loves it. He only runs a 20" bar, so I put an old 8-pin on it that I had - he can't bog it in Ozzie hardwood.

I don't know know the quality of the '365 kit', the quality of the Chinese stuff varies considerably. However, if you are building a cheap saw for a limited use it may do the job.

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My bucking saw is a Chinese 365 clone. It is labeled a 'HH365' - the price over the internet was A$230. That is well below the A$1600 that a Husky 365 was priced at. With the 77cc jug and mods - it is an animal. One of my mates had an old open port 365 that I upgraded for him and he loves it. He only runs a 20" bar, so I put an old 8-pin on it that I had - he can't bog it in Ozzie hardwood.

I don't know know the quality of the '365 kit', the quality of the Chinese stuff varies considerably. However, if you are building a cheap saw for a limited use it may do the job.

Man, you Aussie's get hosed when it comes to the price of things. I first noticed when I was messing around with quadcopter's and saw you guys were just getting gouged on prices....Now chain saws...what's next???...For the love of god, not beer and steak...Say it isn't so! ;)