Hand Making Axe Handles

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You couldn’t catch a clam to throw. An I’d pull the plug out yer boat and then do other stuff. Wouldn’t even tow you in if you broke down with thunderstorms comin an *s-word. Cause yer mean to me. Team husky an stuff.
I would talk to the sea gulls and have them sh't on your boat. Lol
Then feed them some quahogs I just caught. Lol

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well agreed. From personal experience maple makes a poor choice for five pound axes. Maybe good for a hatchet Absorbs shock hella good

Very good point. Just because it doesn't hold up to the impact of an ax doesn't mean it wouldn't be an awesome hatchet handle.

Better be fast. Me an ol clam man might give chase. Cause I got screws loose an stuff. Like a husky. I like boats An husky’s

If you can reel me in I deserve to be caught...my boat runs 53mph. I put husky screws in it to make it faster..lol

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. That's ok. When you brake down and I am chugging by, I'll tow ya in. Lol
And when your looking for your screws that fell out a dem Hooskies, I can finish cutting with my Stihls. [emoji106] [emoji23]
There it is! It had been so long since I had seen you make a husky screw comment I felt the need to test you to make sure you were ok. LOL!:hello:

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
11:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 108717

that crack is almost impossible to prevent. Especially when you have a good dry handle. She’s tight boss. I think you done a damn fine job.

Yeah same here good job it is a pain when it happens but it all loooks tight and dandy

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
11:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 108717

that crack is almost impossible to prevent. Especially when you have a good dry handle. She’s tight boss. I think you done a damn fine job.

That’s a nice tigHt fit that axe will look spectacular before the weekend is out