Great group of Guys !

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kudos to RanchdadMike! My pic of my busted up duece88 was more than he could take. This Gentleman sent me a tank/rear handle, that he had sitting as a spare. GOD BLESS HIM..
Won't even let me pay for stamps..what a great guy to help a brother out in time of need.
Thats what I like bout this group of fellers on here.
Yer all a bunch of you suck mofos!
Who are willing to help each other out..
BAND OF BROTHERS FO'SURE...

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir, great guy. He sent my son and I a dang near complete parts saw for our father and son 371xp project ( which is one of the saws still missing from a theft) He wouldn’t even let me pay for shipping. Very good guy.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shoot no...all you guys here are way more generous, I’m just trying to return the favors I’ve been done. I’m both glad and fortunate to have made some great friends here.

Proverbs 11:24-25

Proverbs 11:24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.
25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Great verses about the liberality of giving. I've never known a miserable giving person, nor happy tight wad (my observation).

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Proverbs 11:24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.
25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Great verses about the liberality of giving. I've never known a miserable giving person, nor happy tight wad (my observation).
I must give a lot.

Cuz I'm fat

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I too have been on the receiving end of the generosity of others on the forum, some of them posting right here in this thread! All one can do is pay it forward when an opportunity presents itself to help the next guy.

Good Proverb listed there above by the way