Got a new freeby today.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's sweet, is he looking to come to the states at all, I need a couple more kids lol.

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe that to be an HOS model. It will do a great job. Can you find Stihl wheels? Better quality than the pink in my belief.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very nice!!!

By the way how do you get along with the usg????

Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What is that blue chain grinder hard to make out in the picture is it a Remington? Never seen that owned a lot of Oregon grinders and I’m currently using the 511 hydraulic assist one and love it should’ve got one years ago for how much quicker it is and doesn’t need parts all the time like my previous 511’s. That blue grinder looks very intriguing though different design then I’ve seen. How do they work? I’ve bought two other grinders besides Oregon the stihl usg which was good I just preferred the Oregon and a $3600 dynasaw or something like that which is still sitting in a box collecting dust practically brand new because it was replaced under warranty and we still couldn’t figure it out.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is that blue chain grinder hard to make out in the picture is it a Remington? Never seen that owned a lot of Oregon grinders and I’m currently using the 511 hydraulic assist one and love it should’ve got one years ago for how much quicker it is and doesn’t need parts all the time like my previous 511’s. That blue grinder looks very intriguing though different design then I’ve seen. How do they work? I’ve bought two other grinders besides Oregon the stihl usg which was good I just preferred the Oregon and a $3600 dynasaw or something like that which is still sitting in a box collecting dust practically brand new because it was replaced under warranty and we still couldn’t figure it out.
Simington.....it's a square grinder

species8472

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1,016.3 KB · Views: 16
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That is heavy duty I like it. Idk how I’ve never seen or heard of such a beautiful unit maybe we don’t have them in Canada? Feel like I would remember that if I saw them. It’s like when your buy a trans am and your neighbour goes out and buys a mint 1969 mustang and makes you feel like less of a man. Well right now my Oregon grinders a Chevy cavalier and that looks like a Lamborghini.

species8472

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is heavy duty I like it. Idk how I’ve never seen or heard of such a beautiful unit maybe we don’t have them in Canada? Feel like I would remember that if I saw them. It’s like when your buy a trans am and your neighbour goes out and buys a mint 1969 mustang and makes you feel like less of a man. Well right now my Oregon grinders a Chevy cavalier and that looks like a Lamborghini.
Square grinders have been around for years.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Square grinders have been around for years.
could be the problem then cause I’ve only been around 29 years next month but I’ve been around saws most of that my dad had a shop up until recently and I learned a lot and saw a lot of this kind of stuff just not one of those. So comparing that to what I’ve got to play with it’s pretty impressive looking.