High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Good online source for copper tube & fitting?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone care to share a good cheap online source for copper fittings and tubing?

I've compared Grangers and Supply House and SH is not only cheaper but offers free shipping on orders over $100. The only thing they don't sell is 10' lenghs of copper tube. Surprisingly its the only thing worth buying locally. Fittings and valves range significantly.
Thanks!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Price is constanly changing on copper weekly.ive found it best to shop around.im in ac industry.johnstine supply is a good source,united refrigeration is a good source,i dont know if you have a tropic supply were you are or not,ferguson is good,the reason they dint ship is anything 9 ft and over is crazy stupid to ship price wise. I have learned this doin fishing rod blanks we cut 2 in off a 9 ft blank to keep cost down.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So far grangers is double the price of supply house and that's before shipping cost. Even my local hardware can beat them.

Only local places are Lowes and a family owned Ace hardware which has anything you need. I might search for some suppliers in the city south of me. Maybe it will be worth a drive.

Thanks for the tips Cracker Boy.

This is for a boiler install.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So far grangers is double the price of supply house and that's before shipping cost. Even my local hardware can beat them.

Only local places are Lowes and a family owned Ace hardware which has anything you need. I might search for some suppliers in the city south of me. Maybe it will be worth a drive.

Thanks for the tips Cracker Boy.

This is for a boiler install.
Look up johnstone supply and ferguson or hd supply.we use them for conmercial boilers and big industrial a.c. and refrigeration piping.i believe is gonna be your best bet.im not sure were you luve but ro travel a bit you may be better off price wise

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Look up johnstone supply and ferguson or hd supply.we use them for conmercial boilers and big industrial a.c. and refrigeration piping.i believe is gonna be your best bet.im not sure were you luve but ro travel a bit you may be better off price wise
NY
Will look, thanks.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There is a Johnstone supply in the city to my south. About 1 hour drive. Will call them tomorrow.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
NY
Will look, thanks.
Just googeled there is johnstone supplys.i know there are fergusons and hd supply and united refrigeration another is tropic supply they are real competitive on there prices there all nationwide keep us posted

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, just looked at Ferguson's and about pissed myself. Almost $40 for 1-1/4" tee, $12 for 1-1/4" elbows!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, just looked at Ferguson's and about pissed myself. Almost $40 for 1-1/4" tee, $12 for 1-1/4" elbows!
Thats retail price not wholesale.johnstone does same.do you have a friend in heating cooling or plumbing industry to use there account cash ticket

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used pexsupply.com, pretty sure that’s supply house now. I tried to figure everything I’d need. Then just bought the left overs locally. Pipe was local also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its suggested retail dont let it scare you away

J_M____

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know I don’t have any copper pipe that size but what size elbows and Tees are you looking for? 1 1/4”? I’m cleaning out my grandfathers basement this weekend (he passed a few years ago) and he has multiple buckets of copper fittings from 1/4” up to 3”. (he was a plumber) I was just going to scrap it all, if you need anything specific let me know and I can look. Send me a pm with fittings and sizes, if I find anything you need just pay shipping. I’m in CT.

J_M____

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can also try www.coppertubingsales.com it’s usually easiest to call with a list and quantities, they can sometimes give a price break for prebagged/boxed quantities.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes, I have a friend that has an electrical side business and dabbles in HVAC. He gave me a number for the guy he has an account with but his prices were within a dollar per piece to the local hardware store. I could get contractor price through the places mentioned but idk if they sell in bulk or individual pieces. Some fittings come in quantities of 5 or so depending what it is according to the JohnStone catalog. I'll call around tomorrow.

Everything I'm plumbing is inch and a quarter (1-1/4).
20171207_202711.jpg

J_M____

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coppertubingsales has the tee listed for $4.39 and reducing elbow for $4.75 and elbow for $2.10. They probably have everything on your list. You can bring the prices to your local wholesale supply to see if they can match price.
I’ll check this weekend to see if I can find any
1 1/4”’ fittings in the pile.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Coppertubingsales has the tee listed for $4.39 and reducing elbow for $4.75 and elbow for $2.10. They probably have everything on your list. You can bring the prices to your local wholesale supply to see if they can match price.
I’ll check this weekend to see if I can find any
1 1/4”’ fittings in the pile.
That's a good site and on par or slightly better on most everything as compared to supply house. And you can order tubing which is way better priced. They sell minimum lengths if 20' which you can get shipped full length for additional shipping cost. The other option is they cut the 20' onto 5' lengths. I did a checkout with some parts and shippi g was $25. I'll get full quantity added up and see if shipping goes up, I need 40' of tube. Good part is the 5' lengths work out good for my install because most straight runs are 5'or less. Thanks for the tip on thst site.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just was at work this morning getting some other stuff and asked for a quote for some random things.

473D7702-9EAB-4148-85E6-877F611C0043.jpeg

PineBrookFarm

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I regularly use supply house, they have been great. Fast shipping, great prices and they seem to keep good inventory