High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Good fellers axe

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The one axe/tool I can not seem to find one I really like. What is yours and why.
I have been thinking real hard on trying one of these 2 but not a lot of feed back on them. I really like the big flat pole on the larger one.20170908_185641.jpg

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those appear to be sexy versions of Fiskars. I have a Fiskars axe and splitting maul that are very nice and work well. Don't use them a whole bunch so I can't say how durable they really are but they seem to hold up well. If these are, in fact, made by Fiskars I'd say they should be similar.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is the one i use for felling ,it is a husqvarna also ,brand is actually felling axe ,it cuts wood nice ,and when pounding wedges i can stick it in the tree easily to hold it .If you notice it is very thin for cutting with ,not splitting ,husqvarna axe 001.jpg husqvarna axe 004.jpg husqvarna axe 005.jpg KIMG1985.JPG

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have used the Fiskars axe and I have two Stihl axes. Both were ordered under the same part number but are two different axes. The Stihls are made by Oxhead. I like a wood handled axefor pounding felling wedges.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ya I am just meaning an axe to carry while I fell trees with the chainsaw.
I can not seem to find the right fit. I do have the small husqvarna 26" axe. As its length and east to carry are great it just needs a bit more lead in the him.
I also have a fiskars x25 which is weighted good but the pole is small and feels off to swing backwards. I think I may try my husqvarna lrges splitting axe. The pole is of fair size (not as big as the a2400) but straight handle and fair weight. But I keep hearing that 2400 call my name.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya I am just meaning an axe to carry while I fell trees with the chainsaw.
I can not seem to find the right fit. I do have the small husqvarna 26" axe. As its length and east to carry are great it just needs a bit more lead in the him.
I also have a fiskars x25 which is weighted good but the pole is small and feels off to swing backwards. I think I may try my husqvarna lrges splitting axe. The pole is of fair size (not as big as the a2400) but straight handle and fair weight. But I keep hearing that 2400 call my name.

http://counciltool.com/shop/jersey-...ssic-w-forged-bevels-36-curved-wooden-handle/

http://counciltool.com/shop/dayton-railsplitter-axes/4-dayton-axe-36-curved-wooden-handle/

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where can I find an Arveka 4.5lb felling axe like Buckin' mentions in the video?

I've had no luck this far.

I like my Council Jersey, but I wish it was 1 lb. heavier.
I found a place in Canada a year ago. They wanted around $100 plus shipping. I really like the looks of those and Billy sure can get the most out of them.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMFAO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk