Future problem or just run it ??

Finnrpm

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought two hyway 45mm cyl. for husqvarna 350 builds and the other one has these at the top of the intake port.
hw_kt.jpg
Opinions will be appreciated. Thanks!
RV

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
5:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah. That's not pretty.
In my limited experience, Hyway stuff is either very nice or trash. It's getting better but top ends for some models are still not nice.

Finnrpm

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First two contacting attempts no response, third message and we have a response!!! Maybe it was that i informed the merchant that if no response will start a dispute with paypal. This is not looking good at all.........:BangHead:

And best thing is this what merchant suggested as a solution.......... " We recommend that you install the cylinders. In the worst case, if there is any problem with the cylinders, there won't be any damage to other parts of the machine." o_O

Yes, sounds like a plan!!!!!!!

RV

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
8:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Reassuring...

"In the event of catastrophic engine failure at full engine speeds under load, we guarantee, verbally and with vague intimations, that damage will be restricted solely to the one part we supplied and not any other parts that are interacting at up to 14,000 rpm..."

Seems legit

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First two contacting attempts no response, third message and we have a response!!! Maybe it was that i informed the merchant that if no response will start a dispute with paypal. This is not looking good at all.........:BangHead:

And best thing is this what merchant suggested as a solution.......... " We recommend that you install the cylinders. In the worst case, if there is any problem with the cylinders, there won't be any damage to other parts of the machine." o_O

RV
Well now you know what your dealing with that sounds like standard Chinese BS.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

RV

Drop a dog turd in that junk jug and get an oem 346 Ne p/c kit. They just went down in price.

Finnrpm

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
346 oem kits cost around 300€ over here ( Finland ). Only solution is ordering abroad. It seems that i'll be doing that in the future........
Need to solve this " deal " first.

RV

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be perfectly honest, i think its par for the course with AM top ends. Ive not encountered a single one that didnt need a little work to be made useable and im guessing any hand finishing gets done in such a rush at the factory that quality beveling of ports is not a concern