Fruecrue 660 build thread

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, hope it was just a bad batch! I do still have an OEM and Farmtec jug. Did not see anything specific wrong with the Farmtec, just did not like how it looked, thought the OEM & Cross looked much better. Hard to explain, I guess it is just a judgement thing.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, hope it was just a bad batch! I do still have an OEM and Farmtec jug. Did not see anything specific wrong with the Farmtec, just did not like how it looked, thought the OEM & Cross looked much better. Hard to explain, I guess it is just a judgement thing.
I hate to break it to ya but farmertec and cross are the same thing just different labels and numbers.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to break it to ya but farmertec and cross are the same thing just different labels and numbers.

I realize they are made by the same folks, but they looked much different to me. IMO, the plating looked better on the Cross, but I could be all wet, no way to really know.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I realize they are made by the same folks, but they looked much different to me. IMO, the plating looked better on the Cross, but I could be all wet, no way to really know.
I'd say Bruce pays a bit more for the 14 year olds to make these instead of the 8 year olds doing the regular jugs lol the fact this is 5 jugs that I know of now with failures is scetchy to me